PDA

View Full Version : OMAN AIR

jackdaniels
5th Feb 2014, 12:30
Oman air CEO steps down...

any thoughts?

Times of Oman | News :: Oman Air CEO Wayne Pearce steps down (http://www.timesofoman.com/News/Article-29380.aspx)

sondbird101
6th Feb 2014, 11:06
WP ineffective, a nuisance to deal with and the board got....well... bored with his vitriolic rampages on the locals. For the past year nil senior VP's listened to his "I am the CEO!!" red faced rants. This was his first and last kick at the CEO can. Stepping down? He got the boot back in November and has been on leave for the most part.
Good luck WY - you have a decent airline you just need an empowered and even tempered CEO (who has people skills) to run it to new heights.

High Energy
6th Feb 2014, 15:47
Welcome Samer Majali... He's already in a top position if I'm not mistaken.

mauro delpiero
6th Feb 2014, 16:42
looks like majali is going to be the next ceo

Antonov26
7th Feb 2014, 15:58
Didn't Samer just took the position in Saudi Gulf that ordered the C-Series?? In any case Samer would we good for Oman Air. Good guy

Antonov26
7th Feb 2014, 16:01
Is it Oman Air that is seeking a new DFO as advertised in FI?? Any insights would be appreciated. Thanks

Farrell
9th Feb 2014, 17:52
Oman Air CEO leaving before mass jet influx as new posts beckon - Oman - Muscat Daily (http://www.muscatdaily.com/Archive/Business/Oman-Air-CEO-leaving-before-mass-jet-influx-as-new-posts-beckon-2x6u)

Draw your own conclusions....

PanAmFalcon
10th Feb 2014, 11:22
Could be the next CEO of Gulf Air as GF's current management cleaned the mess Samer Majali made.
I'm sure that his studies from experiences in Gulf Air will help him profoundly.Hopefully,this time he won't run an airline to the ground or force the E jets into a market that doesn't welcome them.:ugh:

crackheadbob
17th Feb 2014, 08:53
"Minister confesses "no one wants Gulf Air CEO job"
WP applied in September 2013. What opportunities are you pursuing as you said in the article WP? Even GF is smart enough to steer clear. :=

I hope Samer is the one for WY Still no announcement?