PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice to start off and get into a career with Aviation

AB21853
4th Feb 2014, 08:38
Hi, I am an Australian resident and I live in NSW, Sydney. Im enquiring about this course 'Aviation' for next year as I am willing to choose this as my future career as I'm willing to do what it takes.

I have finished high school (Yr 12) last year and I did not get my ATAR. I was wondering if there's any way that I can apply for this course for next year.

I have little experience about Aviation but I am willing to start at the bottom. I have no issues concerning with health, I have never worked as I've always been on Centrelink.

I'm looking for a way so that I can start at the bottom of the ladder where I can improve my knowledge about Aviation and dedicate myself to the Aviation course(s) so that I can climb the ladder to becoming a future (hopefully fully qualified) Aviatior.

If you can kindly help me with my situation please comment. :)

Kind Regards :)

Edit: I am currently 18 years old and Im currently studying a course I had no intention of studying as a last option which is Business. :ugh:

Jack Ranga
4th Feb 2014, 09:37
Hey Tailwheel, recently when you banned me I registered about 6 or 7 other usernames. I was real careful to go to internet kiosks so the ip addresses couldn't be tracked. I made the first post and it was pending approval. So how did this doods post get through??

VH-XXX
4th Feb 2014, 10:03
Ab21853 - your powers of observation could use some fine tuning.

'Tis the season.

Please see sticky thread above.

http://www.pprune.org/pacific-general-aviation-questions/521632-newbie-advice-merged.html