PDA

View Full Version : Any pay rise for QR pilots??

UP UP AND ABOVE
31st Jan 2014, 11:48
5nm before Najma fully configured at 2000ft since jan last year, this is my call, til they give me a pay rise.........

salamalikum2
31st Jan 2014, 12:28
We don't need a salary increase, Qatar is a cheap place to live and inflation is well under control and Qataris got 60% increase...::8
Fly safe, and don't forget ,the decelerated approach is the standard flying technique. ( Qr SOP):rolleyes:

ItsMeFromEarth
31st Jan 2014, 12:32
5nm before Najma fully configured at 2000ft since jan last year, this is my call, til they give me a pay rise.........

you dont deserve to be a pilot, all FDR are going to be analyzed, and guess what will happen to you?

ItsMeFromEarth
31st Jan 2014, 13:50
How can you get landing Flaps with a speed of 230, reducing to 180 at Najma,..... :hmm: the Mode S is working in Doha,....

BDiONU
31st Jan 2014, 14:52
:hmm: the Mode S is working in Doha,....I think you'll find that there is no agreement yet throughout GCC on using mode S. Therefore IF it's being used it shouldn't be.

ItsMeFromEarth
31st Jan 2014, 16:18
there is no agreement yet throughout GCC on using mode S
What are talking about?
Please enlight us.
As for the pay rise, yes ,we need one, to cover at least the inflation.

samjetblaster
1st Feb 2014, 13:41
Unfortunately many Pilots in QR comes from cheap back ground and accept all the terms and conditions out of desperation.

If all Pilots stood together united,then Management will listen and respect you.

SORRY NO PAY RISE.

Sephore
1st Feb 2014, 18:45
Unfortunately many Pilots in QR comes from cheap back ground and accept all the terms and conditions out of desperation.

If all Pilots stood together united,then Management will listen and respect you.

SORRY NO PAY RISE.

It could have worked if they were qatari most of the union (major companies) are for national pilots (few expat) in QA you have a bunch of different nationalities (expat under RP) it's not that easy it's not the culture and so......

You can't compare QA with a european or american company it's completly different IMHO.

Homo Ludens
2nd Feb 2014, 16:46
To answer the original question: NO.

salamalikum2
3rd Feb 2014, 10:50
" fortunately" for the little big Man( and only for him),the mathematical equation couldn't be simpler..:

NO shortage of pilots + Not too many resignations = NO salary increase.:p

samjetblaster
4th Feb 2014, 09:58
Well said.Cheers:ok: