PDA

View Full Version : A320 Line Training

Haregot
29th Jan 2014, 10:32
Dear all,

guess like most of you out there, i came to a point where i need to decide what to do with my pilot license. Whether to continue spending money with no job guarantee at the end or to count my loss and give it up. Hence why i need big help for my last try.
Would anyone of you out there know any airline that offer a good LINE TRAINING (compromise with the cost vs the hrs) and a possible job offer at the end of the LINE training?
Please advice if any...
Thanks a lot and hope for the best.

Twinstar2007
29th Jan 2014, 14:34
Try this.....you will find like minded people like yourself.

I Want to Become a Prostitute | Group with Personal Stories, Forums and Chat (http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Want-To-Become-A-Prostitute/180028)

ulugbek-pilot
29th Jan 2014, 14:41
That's rude:E

Vortac1
29th Jan 2014, 21:18
That's rude

But unfortunately it's also accurate.

WeMadeYou
29th Jan 2014, 21:19
Go for Eagle Jet.

You get quality hours with the famous Indonesian carrier - Lion Air.

But it's not worth it, the world is not going to open just because you have 500 hrs. Even after a couple of thousand hours i can tell you that most airlines won't even bother to answer your applications. ;)

VijayMallya
30th Jan 2014, 06:51
Lion Air. Chose carefully. Please.

I am gonna be under serious weather for saying this by some of you'll but, the safety record for Lion Air is just pathetic.

EazyJet is a good option. Build hours there and work it up. Paying for your type rating is nothing new. It's been around for atleast a good 15-16 years and there's nothing wrong with it.

Being at the right place at the right time helps. BIG TIME. Time it right and don't put all your eggs in one basket.

A lot of people in India have done their type rating but the best option for them is indiGo

https://pilot.cae.com/programs/indigo.aspx

This program ensures you get an airline job. Now indiGo is probably not something you'd be intrested in but consider Air Arabia! Money is great and I beleive they have a somewhat similar program.

Good luck and Godspeed.

FlyTCI
30th Jan 2014, 13:39
VM,

Nothing wrong with paying for your type rating?!? :ugh:

What a great ambassador you are for our "profession". Just keep feeding the fire which is eroding our compensation industry wide.

flying apple
31st Jan 2014, 10:21
What is wrong with paying for your typerating?
if you get a normal contract afterwards.

its different if you pay for the typerating and in the end get a chance to get a contract for 6 months.

single chime
31st Jan 2014, 11:13
Do radiologists pay for their training on a new scanner? Do the accountants, once out of uni, pay for their training on the company's specific software? Did your car mechanic have to pay for a Toyota "rating" since they were using Ford at the trade school?
We are the only line of work where people are ready to pay to work(fly). Not so much to better themselves but rather to jump the queue. As long as Mom and Dad's bank says go, I guess it is ok...

FlyTCI
31st Jan 2014, 12:41
flying apple;

Some get it, some don't. You obviously don't. If your age truly is 23 then I guess you don't know anything different.

When you were about eight years old the phenomena of paying your way into a flying job by paying for a type did not exist, at least not to my knowledge. And if it did, it must have been a very rare occurence.

Although probably way too late, it sadly has become those who have been around the block a couple of times job trying to educate the SJS generation what harm these deep pocketed youngsters are (obliviously) doing to their own, and other's, careers long term.

vinayak
2nd Feb 2014, 13:08
Sort of agree with the above post on paying for the type rating. Just do it the right way...

Don't speculate abc or xyz airline will be hiring you unless you atleast have an offer. Self sponsored indiGo FO to Captain story is very very common, and true in my case.

Since you posted this in the middle east section....

A 320 CADET PILOT (MPL)

HUB: Sharjah
Reference No: ABY1104
Apply Now

Purpose
Air Arabia has partnered with Alpha Aviation Academy UAE as an exclusive source for cadet pilots.

The MPL Cadet Pilot Program provides all the necessary training required to enable young men and women to become the Airline Pilots qualified on the A320 aircraft type.

Cadets meeting the standards of the airline will have the opportunity to continue with the company as a First Officer on completing their training contract of the future with Air Arabia

Desired Profile

Candidates must be aged between 17 and 33 years and must have attained a minimum education level of High School (10+2) or Equivalent.

Selection Procedure

All candidates initially have to pass several stages of selection process designed to ensure that only the most suitable candidates progress to flying training. Selection consists of a mixture of interviews, medical examinations, computer aptitude tests and tests of spoken and written English.

For additional details pertaining to selection criteria / process please contact Alpha Aviation Academy UAE directly on +971 6 557 42 43 Extension: 120;
Email: [email protected]; Web:Philippines,Pilot Training,UAE,Airline Pilot Training,Professional Pilot Training,Commercial Pilot training,Multi Crew Pilot Training,Aviation Training,Type Rating,MPL,CPL,Pilot Training,Airline Program (http://www.aag.aero)

Careers | Air Arabia (http://www.airarabia.com/en/careers?department=7&location=&keyword=cadet&imageField_x=57&imageField_y=13)