PDA

View Full Version : Wizzair Interview Budapest

valKilmer3481
28th Jan 2014, 20:12
As promissed in my last thread, share your experience to give collegues help with the interview-process.
-I am Captain with >6000
-Was in Bucharest at the open day
-i am not A 320 rated
-got invitation for an Interview in middle of April 2014
-if you want to share your experience please go ahead

what do they ask at Tec Interview
what is the program on the A320 Sim
after passing the interview, when do they offer you a contract and when do you start training
which Base is available and which is good for proceeding

the people who are sharing their experience iīll let you know what is going on in Budapest

mmbogdan
28th Jan 2014, 23:55
I got myself invited today for March, after attending the open day in Bucharest. Cadet NTR, 240 hours, Romanian passport. As far as I hear from people the most valuable information you will find on the above mentioned link. If you are not type rated, then they will ask you for sure questions about your current aircraft. The screening should not be so tough since you are not rated. Employment begins on the first day of the type rating. Usually it takes one month after you have been accepted. I can only recommend you a base from where you can easily commute, if you intend to do so. If you don't have family, being a Wizz Air Captain in Romania is definitely very attractive for girls :O

payforlife
29th Jan 2014, 08:26
Hi, got invited as well for March. NTR 1000+ 737CL and around 1300TT. Not Romanian, but I was in Bucharest for the open day too. Let's see what the outcome will be.

vsersen
29th Jan 2014, 08:48
Has been somebody with A320 TR invited?

Best of luck for the interview! :)

Aleboni
30th Jan 2014, 07:01
valkilmer's right... let's write this question in wizz air open day bucharest thread. Here someone should share his/her experience about selection process :)

Jean-Francois
30th Jan 2014, 23:27
Sim check: 30' PF and 30'PNF
If non rated... A/c on rwy threshold running engines. SID or straight departure. Basic airworks. One radial to intercept which is generally the downwind for your approach. They like Luton airport but u can get any place where whizz operates. No holding, no emergencies,... If u get something more tricky it is not good (they don't like you ;-))
For the ones rated, U will have failure during the sim.
U need to make a stabilized approach... Wizzair policy... Means fully configure before being on the glide.

Atpl q? Nothing special
Hr and personality screening... Be honest and it should work

Good luck to all of U

Sachmat
31st Jan 2014, 06:03
Hello guys, is there still an online ATPL test before you go for the interview in Budapest?

leteci
6th Feb 2014, 00:14
Hi guys!

So latest info from Budapest....
Wizz Air announced new payscale since 01.01.2014 in which even experianced type rated F/O will be bonded with 5000e for 36 months with basic salary of 8000e per year that means 650e per month.
Sector will be payed after your line check and increaments will be after 12 months or after you gain 2800 hours block time.
Also after 36 months of service Wizz will pay you back this 5000e.
I belive that this helps a bit enjoy!!

leteci
6th Feb 2014, 06:56
Let's see what other guys will say about it and than you will see that it is truth.
Non type rated guys has to pay in advance 11900e for type rating and the lowest salary is Sofia base 6000e per year.
About interview only non type rated guys passed.
Questions is LVO minimums, runway lights, EU-OPS flight planning, fuel, A320 limitations, Hydraulic, Electric......
But as I told you do not waste time here if you are type rated.
Aviation is already destroyed by all guys who invent pay to fly scheme and airlines see that they have idiots who will fly even for free.
Belive me a lots of guys waiting in cue to get that job for 600e per month and that is sick!!
Enjoy!

Aleboni
6th Feb 2014, 07:20
I was in Bucharest and they said that you don't have to give anything for type rating cause the whole amount is bonded!

Aleboni
6th Feb 2014, 07:59
Did you pass assesment? :)

Anunaki
6th Feb 2014, 14:43
Leteci,

Are you sure those figures aren't for the Romanian/Bulgaria bases?since they did point out in Bucharest the different contracts.Not questioning the legitimacy of your infos,as it follows the trend of pretty much every airline that it's used as "jump-starter".I know in good authority,that their main concern is to know if you will bail on them after you have your 500hrs on the free type rating,it happens a lot,so technically its pilots fault.
Now,that's a significant reduction in salary,bordering ridiculous,almost designed for the 19/20yo's relying on mummy/daddy's bank.
Not going off topic;
-980tt
-turboprop
-Got the "Autumm 2014" email
-Non-rated
-considering doing something else as this is getting stupid.:*

valKilmer3481
6th Feb 2014, 14:51
you are not going out of topic.......
-if this is true, most of us canīt waste our time, just as you saif for 20 year old, thatīs for a guy without lifeexperience , sitting for 3 years in bulgaria and share a room there or living on mummys pocket.
It is just not realy fair, that they donīt present the changed figures to us before we prepare and arrive for the screening.
and donīt forget:
no matter your experience: 3 years minimum for upgrade
my only hope is that the SFO Salary is what they promissed............and that they employ me as SFO
am speachless today:hmm::confused::bored:

leteci
6th Feb 2014, 15:54
Guys I suggest to all of you take your bag go to Budapest and than let me know am I right or wrong.
I don't want to repeat my self here a 1000 times.
New payscale is active from 01.01.2014 also contracts!
So go there see Wizz presentation and post it here keep us informed.:zzz:

valKilmer3481
6th Feb 2014, 16:29
Leteci thanks in the name of all and yes you were precise, no need to explain more, again thanks and yes we will post here for sure after attending the screening, am still just wondering and think in general: where is the aviation going?
Just imagine: a young guy payed all his initial trainig, go there, get the rating, qualified job and then maybe ending up with 650€
Donīt need to mention a cleaner here in Germany is making more than double, without any education.
The First Officer who should know in theory exactly the same like the captain is downsized to a human being sitting on the right seat just for legal reasons, does the old joke come true: FO = Flaps Operator.
Then you can imagine what the motivation will be from day 1 on, from a collegue entering the cockpit, where the CA is making double money than him, even he canīt afford a bear with the crew after flying anymore

Anunaki
6th Feb 2014, 17:03
Chill out Leteci,like I said ,the legitimacy of your information was not in cause!Did you get the job?if you have't heard yet then "good luck"...
Valkilmer,
I second your thoughts, as I mentioned to you before I might get that masters degree and look for a career elsewhere.If I add the €12k to the existing flight training expenses it would surpass six figures!Considering Wizz allowances structure remains the same,we would clear roughly €1,000 after tax.That doesn't cover the loans,never mind everything else...and Any men with self respect and wouldn't put the parents property into jeopardy over this,specially if your family doesn't have a pension.I was never given things and my parents thought me I had to earn it.I am considering my next step ,but after deliberating I hope to get to a solution.I too find disappointing that they would email people and let them know the financial situation have changed...Oh well,such is life :(

A320baby
6th Feb 2014, 17:07
Where does it say "No matter your experience 3 years to upgrade" ?? Because I was under the understanding once you have 3500 FACTORISED Wizz air hours your are eligible for an upgrade?

Although I may be wrong, But this is what our OM-A/D says!

Guys no one is forcing you to take the job, If you don't agree with the T&C's don't join, and go to that better outfit!

Good luck

Anunaki
6th Feb 2014, 17:20
We are ALL aware of that A320baby, but you obviously missed the point,baby's shortsightedness? You say it now, "if you don't like it you don't have to take it"..then in few years time they are telling you " can't offer you the upgrade now that you have 3500 factorised Wizz hours,because we changed,we felt like it,don't like it?leave...."

A320baby
6th Feb 2014, 17:29
But have they ever done this?

Think about it, Wizz Policy is to hire Captains from within, the company is expanding massively, Where & when did they say this?

All I am saying, You guys are slating the company, when 99% of your information is invalid or "just hear say"

Anunaki
6th Feb 2014, 17:40
Where exactly did I "slate" the company?
Perhaps your command of the English language failed you,no pun intended.
I was commenting my situation and how this change might affect ME,if it doesn't affect you,good…!
Also,very naive,ask the British Airways junior jets(as they where fondly known) in 1991, or the last batch of direct entry candidates they had, laid out after being in the hold pool waiting for their type ratings, have given their noticed to current employers , ended with no job, ask them?!

I can tell you many stories of "airlines keeping their word"…
one week is a long time in aviation , imagine 3 years….!
keep believing that ,but be prepared for disappointment if comes your way.

Anunaki
6th Feb 2014, 21:00
Plastic787 and Syntax,

I agree,if you read my posts first you would have seen…
Surely not that sensitive like some.
I just do not tolerate petulance,specially from ones who can't or don't bother trying understand the context of my postings. :hmm:

To end it here,I wish the gentleman the best of luck,after all I only asked him a question for the benefit of the discussion,he told us to "go figure" and that's fine.

I'm well drilled,I know they are watching.You would be surprised how much I know of how HR operates :E

Trying to evolve the discussion,shall we?
-The interviews seem to be taking place in March,so far ,all we've got is that the people invited were either type rated/experienced on another type,or Low hours with Romanian passport.

-My speculation here is that April and May slots(which is when the recruitment season ends) will be for Romanian and the Ukrainians bases??anyone care to comment ?

-Also, interesting that they are holding another open day in Kiev,I would have thought that they would be filled with suitable candidates in Kiev, I was mistaken by the looks of it…! Someone made a good point on the country's current civil unrest,I do wonder how that affected Wizzair current operation in the country?

A320baby
7th Feb 2014, 13:15
My command of the English language is perfectly acceptable sir!

What I am saying is, someone made an assumption regarding the upgrade which is totally not true.

It's not a good start to be problematic in a new company before you even pass the interview.

Wizz on the overall is a good company, It's a good school, Get your experience, your upgrade and go.

Agreed salary is :mad: but prospects are very good!

Anunaki
7th Feb 2014, 13:50
It's not a good start to be problematic in a new company before you even pass the interview.

Wizz on the overall is a good company, It's a good school, Get your experience, your upgrade and go.

By Calling them "a good school",you are being problematic,to yourself.:hmm:
Wish you the best of luck!

Let's wait for feedback on the Kiev open days and current interviews,hopefully anyone can shed some light on what's happening.

A320baby
7th Feb 2014, 13:52
Hmmm, Good luck :ok:

valKilmer3481
8th Feb 2014, 15:20
there is a 2nd open day in Kiev on 25th of March????!!!!
New: on day 1 they check the documents, qualified Pilots will be invited for Tec and HR Interview on Day 2 and then maybe screened a few weeks later in Budapest on the SIM?
I just wonder how many pilots they will employ in 2014.
For sure new joiners will go to Bucharest, Kiev - but which bases will be also available?

vodka_gorbachev
8th Feb 2014, 15:36
Again, Kiev is only for Ukranian pilots, with Ukranian license and Passports.
They need aprox. 160 pilots now, for EU bases.

A320baby
8th Feb 2014, 17:30
Syntax,

"Good School" I think your comment is incredibly stupid.

I guess you have been around long enough, to know what I mean.

The winter ops, the manual flying, different type of approaches, secondary airports blah blah blah this is all good training, good experience which brings me to my term "good school"

You have a serious "chip" on your shoulder and to be honest it's all getting very boring now. :ugh:

valKilmer3481
8th Feb 2014, 17:36
Syntax thanks for your comment.
question to the upgrade with Wizz, if somebody has letīs say 4000 hours on citations or learjets, how do they factor this hours (do they just consider the PIC hours on those light Jets or also the SIC hours)?
And then how many hours you need that they upgrade you.......

kishupes
28th Feb 2014, 10:14
HR part is a standart one. Technical interview depends from your experience but can involve different subjects from whole ATPL and also scenario questions.
SIM also depends from experience.

Cheers

vsersen
28th Feb 2014, 11:14
Has anybody on the 4./5. april the interview? :)

Is there still ATPL quiz test before the assessment?

Aleboni
28th Feb 2014, 11:32
What is your experience? :)

vsersen
28th Feb 2014, 11:43
200+ hours and A320 TR without hours.

kishupes
28th Feb 2014, 12:27
no atpl quiz anymore.

FlyHome
1st Mar 2014, 14:28
Hi guys,

Im going to Budapest on the 19/20th for interview. I'm rated with 230hours on type and around 650tt.

If anyone is going on those days please PM me.

Also if anyone has any more specific ideas of the questions in the tech interview for rated guys that would be great. I had heard that it was only questions on Airbus systems while other people said there were some ATPL style questions as well so I'm studying everything but any more specific idea would be great.

Could someone clear up what sort of salary and total monthly pay including sector/flight pay you can expect (rated)? I read earlier someone mentioned 650E per month.. that can't be right can it...?!

kishupes
1st Mar 2014, 15:57
It will be both : atpl and type related questions. Guys from wizz air wouldn't make you stress out it will be more like friendly chat where you still should show your knowledge. Salary depends from the base you will be allocated. But average 600eur + sector pay(which also depends from your home base) on the 1st day there will be briefing will all numbers and info. Good luck.

Aleboni
2nd Mar 2014, 08:43
Did you pass your assesment?:)

kishupes
2nd Mar 2014, 09:17
yes i did. happiest day in my live so far :p

Waters 22
2nd Mar 2014, 10:56
Hi Fly Home

I've been with the company for few years and the the pay, if you are not bonded for the type rating, will be around 2500/2600 during low season and up to 3500 during summer.

The 650e figure is if you have a bond for the type rating, for the first 15 month they will deduct 1000e from your salary.

After crossing the 1500h on type you'll become senior f/o and your basic will be 2000e

I hope it hepls ;)

Waters 22
2nd Mar 2014, 11:10
Syntax error...I don't understand, you have been with the company for a year I guess, and you are always complaining, why don't you just leave!

I'm pretty sure that out there, there are hundreds of people that would love to be where you are now!

talkinabout
2nd Mar 2014, 11:29
Guys could you post any questions about the interviewww?

axl76fg
2nd Mar 2014, 11:44
It's gonna be really hard to figure out what kind of question they will ask to you!!!;)
And even more difficult to find out which type of aircraft their question will be addressed to , type or not type rated!

Crazy word....:confused:

Anyway a guide line normally is like that:
HR question...you can use your best friend "google",

Tech Quest...everything you know till now about your aviation career

Aircr. related Quest..TR A320 system, Mem.Items drills, NTR your previous A/c systems ..

Hope this help a bit

FlyHome
2nd Mar 2014, 13:18
Thanks for the info guys.

In my position to be honest it doesn't sound bad at all. How many opportunities are there to be paid to fly an Airbus and build your career..?!

This tech interview is stressing me out. Fingers crossed it's not too bad!

axl76fg
2nd Mar 2014, 14:31
This tech interview is stressing me out
Study..study and study..or properly better to say..review as you already studied and learned!

leteci
3rd Mar 2014, 15:18
Hi Waters22!

That figures what you mentoned was before, so from 01.01.2014 new payscale is in force so no more that high salary in Wizz Air.
It is truth new payscale is 650e per month plus sector pay and now even if you are type rated with experiance on type you must sign a bond for 3 years and if you leave within 3 years you have to pay them 5000e if not they pay to you 5000e after you complete 3 years bond.
Also in new pay scale is that you become senior F/O after you built 2800 hours.
So please update yourself about new rules in Wizz Air inforced from 01.01.2014. and do not give false hope to this new guys because no more so high salary in Wizz.....:=

valKilmer3481
4th Mar 2014, 09:56
post just relevant things for the interview please

leteci
4th Mar 2014, 12:35
Hi Plastc 787!

I belive that Kishupes and all other guys who attended on latest interview can confirm what I wrote here about salary and bonding even for type rated guys.
Regarding interview expect for type rated guys atpl and type questions systems,limitations for non type rated guys only atpl questions.
But if you are type rated belive me waisting your time Wizz preffer non type rated guys who will pay for type in advance 11 900e!!
Good luck and enjoy!:ok:

kishupes
4th Mar 2014, 13:00
you are wrong about 11900euro upfront. :)

Waters 22
7th Mar 2014, 09:23
Hi Leteci

Just for curiosity,which base and which contract are you talking about? Where I am, none of the new guys doing line training have those conditions....

Anunaki
7th Mar 2014, 13:16
Does it matter Leteci???

You have already shared that Info,people will chose to take it or not your advice and stay away. You'll find that most will go to the assessment and see it for themselves,so let them. I know I will when the interview comes.Why are you so worried?

If you're right, it might put a lot of people off the job.I don't like the new terms,but will attend and see what happens.

Good luck to everyone and let's move the thread to Interview infos only :ok:

valKilmer3481
11th Mar 2014, 09:47
hey guys, many pilots writing to me - they have interview within the next 3 weeks, really no feedback what they asked you down there?
the community of pilots - does it still exist or even that is changed nowadays:confused:

Aleboni
11th Mar 2014, 12:27
I still don't know when i ll get interview...maybe autumn :confused:

march21
17th Mar 2014, 12:23
Hi guys, when did you apply? Have you been to Budapest?
Thanks in advance and good luck!

Rob101
17th Mar 2014, 14:34
Can someone tell me if its true that Wizz Air have stopped their recruitment of Non type rated first officers?

payforlife
17th Mar 2014, 17:57
Not for this session. I am not type rated, actually rated on a different type, and I am going for the assessment. Good luck everyone.

MichaelPL
18th Mar 2014, 19:53
I've a question to the guys that got invited for the interview, who applied for the non-TR cadet position. When exactly did you apply?

The point of my question is to find out whether anyone who'd received the 'position is now on hold but please keep your application updated' response has been considered by the company.

Good luck to all.

Anunaki
19th Mar 2014, 00:58
It's been discussed before MichaelPL, everyone who was called were present in their open days since Nov last year.That was their promise,call us first ahead of online applicants. :ok:

MichaelPL
19th Mar 2014, 11:50
Thanks for the reply Anunaki.

I considered going to the open day, but decided against it after reading the bit about being a national and holding this-or-that passport. Turns out it was my bad. Thought about going to Kiev now, but according to various people here who contacted Wizz they were this time strict about Ukrainian nationals only.

On the other hand, with all the nasty stuff going down in Ukraine, who knows what the further development will be... I just hope the situation doesn`t worsen any further. (sorry for slight OT).

Aleboni
24th Mar 2014, 11:23
Any news from assessment ??

valKilmer3481
24th Mar 2014, 12:54
was in budapest recently,

Day 1: HR Interview: why you want to join Wizz Air, did you have a serious incident during flight and how do you handle that, which base do you want, relaxed chat with a relaxed lady from HR

TecInterview: Can you draw an airspeedindicator how is it working, ASD, Fuelplanning, T/O Alternate, things like this what you need on every day

just 50% make it to the second day:

non rated: you fly straight ahead and continue a given T/O profile, make turns with special degrees and speeds and last but not least shoot an ILS, they take care about configuring the Aircraft, intercept LOC and GS and try to fly an established approach - thats it

Rated guys a different story: you fly 2 ILS one with OEI but with Flight director, the first one you fly Raw data, and they give you some troubles and expecting ECAM work - i believe you have more fun on this session ;-)

then you go home and wait for 1 week for the result

leteci
24th Mar 2014, 13:11
Very brief and very good.
Also can you confirm something about salary and payment and bonding.:D

valKilmer3481
24th Mar 2014, 14:27
yes the offer you a type course which they pay first and ask you to give back 15000€ within 20 months (salary deduction)
or they offer you a selfsponsored rating where you pay in advance 11900 and then just have a bond of 5000 i believe for the base check with them
A base you can choose, however they will put you whereever they need somebody
if you choose one base they want you to stay there at least one year, they dont like if crews swap arround because it is inconvinient for them
The pay: i believe it was like that
20000 for FO
25000 for SFO
35000 for PIC - am not sure if that is correct, i didnīt pay attention i applied for an FO Role
+ sector pay of course, taxed is everything in Swiss i believe bewtween 5 and 10 %

Anunaki
24th Mar 2014, 16:32
That's different then what Leteci was going on about then!A salary deduction for the type will surely be an easier step for those who do not have the 12K upfront….!Mind at rest :cool:

valKilmer3481
24th Mar 2014, 16:42
with one word, it is a slim company which is permanently asking itself: are we working costefficient, i heard if one base is out of costcontrol, they stop even flights where they have bookings, they give back the money to the customers and stop.
they avoid also to fly against annother company: they look where they can succeed, go there and try.
what i forgot is the social security: what i understand you have for example if you are based in budapest, social security there, but not in your home country and donīt forget if you have a family - yes you have to insure them separately.
The building , headquarters what they have there, you will be surprised again: nothing fancy, again cost efficient and small, i just saw 3 people for the whole interview process.
do i like that: yes i do, this is how a company can survive in a difficult environment and the crew has the chance for the airbus and come from time to time home, and fair enough, if you want to enter annother door after a couple of years - you are free to do so.....
And there are many pilots who are staying and working for this money for many years and of course many locals,
whereelse in the eastern countries, can you work in front of your home, coming home to your family every night and make descend money compare to other jobs in the east.
it looks i am a fan of this company: I was there, i like their philosophie and i would like to work for them if i get an offer
The AirbusSim: it was an interview but from the first moment i was on the stick i had a bright smile in my face, fun to fly............

lyubko
24th Mar 2014, 18:10
Val did you paid for this interview ? Tax , travel , hotel or .. ?

leteci
24th Mar 2014, 18:31
Val said most of that what is in contract offer but as I see he didn't pay attention on the most important thing and that is SALARY which is as I mentoned before all bases 8000e per year only Sofia base is 6000e per year so if someone was on interview as well before interview they have presentation where everything is explained and salary is there as well.
Also you become senior F/O after you built total of 2800 hours not any more 1500 hours.
So you guys who is going on next interview pay a bit more attention on salary!!
You pay for ticket if you are not flying with Wizz and you have to pay hotel with Wizz special price and transportation from hotel to Wizz headquaters.
Be ready to spent few houndreds of euro.

lyubko
24th Mar 2014, 18:49
Thanks Leteci ! And another one important detail : on which airport was your scenario Val ?

payforlife
24th Mar 2014, 23:16
I do confirm what Val said, regarding both salary and interview. I don't agree on the figures reported by Leteci. From the first day in class for non type rated they pay you already on a 12000€ basis till the line check. After that, figures started at 18000€ basic plus legs and/or per diems. We paid the hotel at Wizz rate but shuttle bus was arranged and paid by Wizz both on arrival and departure and also to and from Wizz training center every day. I might be wrong but this is whar we heard, saw and experienced there.

valKilmer3481
26th Mar 2014, 22:14
some guys wrote they got a negative answer from the last screening today at 06.00 UTC - hope the other oneīs are threw, hope we have a job on the A 320, i believe we should get an answer today - hopefully thumbs up

valKilmer3481
27th Mar 2014, 10:43
To everybody who got the thumbs up, congrats...............
just got the green light, hope to see some of you guys again.

niokilt
27th Mar 2014, 10:46
does someone know if we can still apply and hope for an invitation in the next month or the recruitment is definitively closed for 2014?

thanks

Aleboni
27th Mar 2014, 11:57
When do you start your type rating?:) congratulations :)

Anunaki
27th Mar 2014, 14:42
Congratulations Valkilmer!!:ok: good on ya!

axl76fg
27th Mar 2014, 15:32
Congrats Captain:ok:

Airbu
31st Mar 2014, 08:59
Any news or updates from others who attended an interview lately?

Thanks in advance!

Anunaki
31st Mar 2014, 10:56
Any news or updates from others who attended an interview lately?

Eerrmmm there's an update less than a week old…one page back...

axl76fg
1st Apr 2014, 14:41
Any news??
Are they still inviting people of the Open day for May?? and what about the summer season, are they going to stop till Autumn ?

Aleboni
1st Apr 2014, 15:49
They are still calling for may...for me still no news anyway :yuk::(

niokilt
1st Apr 2014, 16:01
if they are still calling, how to apply?, the online application page is closed!

axl76fg
1st Apr 2014, 16:27
Buddy, try to be more mindful....
read and understand carefully before you post a no sense question.
The career page is closed and is already wrote about that in the Thread.

We are chatting here about interviews matter and principally for interview schedule for those people attended the Open day in BBU ....
you're late, the wake up call already rang months ago.....ago.....

MS84
1st Apr 2014, 16:29
Hi guys,
congrats for all who passed !!
Just if someone can tell me how long from the green light to the type rating start.

Anunaki
1st Apr 2014, 20:07
In response to the questions on this page; Common sense,this is NOT difficult;

1)My Goodness sake,the last update with the interview layout was given by Val,one page back...before posting,read :hmm:

2)It's on the other thread and also mentioned here, that the email states that candidates not called up to May 14', would be invited when the recruitment window opens again in Autumm 14'.There's a reason why the window is during the winter/low season,next point….

3) Axl76,you "told him off" but you asked a senseless question too,be mindful too!!Does it make sense to release training captains during high season to train new entrants?? Tell me what airline does that?(except of high capacity/high budget Legacy carriers and Ryanair).
- NO.
*They are a small airline with a small training department,if they were going to train during the summer the email would have mentioned that fact I believe.

4) it was clear that they will call type rated/experienced non rated first.Low hours non rated from Autumn onwards.

Something that I did that might help you guys,write down on your computer,some notes of what has been said here.Separate what you feel it's important,and write a timeline of how the interview process goes and keep your eyes/ears open.You won't waste people's time by asking repeated questions.:ok:

axl76fg
2nd Apr 2014, 07:18
Axl76,you "told him off" but you asked a senseless question too,be mindful too!!Does it make sense to release training captains during high season to train new entrants?? Tell me what airline does that

Anunaki, don't know your experience neither where do you live..but if I asked is cause I know what I'm asking...so said still lot of Company here in Europe and mostly east European Company and smaller than Wizz air, with few TRI, TRE flying to release New FO in summer season even.

I would love to know from you what do you think a new entry or NTR do after get the 320, how many sector you have to do to be realesed without safety pilot? 5/10 max sector ...and after the hours of LT the LC , so easy to say that a company with 50 Bus have enough TRE and TRI to do that....and I'm also sure you know that the number of TRI are good enough in wizz Air as well as TRE that follow the number of aircrafts!
So please don't be the coolest of the Thread;)

Anunaki
2nd Apr 2014, 18:36
I asked them that,apparently not,they do not have enough TRI/TRE's if that answers your question.

Was also told that priority would be given to Type rated and low hours will be looked on end of the year,like I said before,for the 1000's time….

Coolest of the thread?LOL won't dignify that with an answer…stupidity speaks for itself!

My background?airline training & recruitment,hope that helps.Jog on:hmm:

axl76fg
2nd Apr 2014, 19:34
My dear friend once again if I asked is because I'm one of the Type rated with hours..so please stay here on the ground like the rest of us...

Anunaki
2nd Apr 2014, 19:45
First,not your friend. Second, jog on means,move along,keep moving….
Type rated?good for you,don't remember asking…..
If you're clearer on your posts before slashing others people will understand what you are about,not the case.

Think about that before being condescending to others,asking them to be mindful when you're not,glass houses….

AGAIN,if you have nothing to add to the discussion,just jog on… :mad:

p.s-Take your rating with you "Maverick".

axl76fg
2nd Apr 2014, 20:02
First,not your friend. Second, jog on means,move along,keep moving

p.s-Take your rating with you "Maverick".

stupidity speaks for itself!

No coment...You write and You've been answered to yourself!:ok:
Continue in your office please!:eek::ugh:
No reply from me from now on..play alone

Anunaki
2nd Apr 2014, 20:06
Sure thing…sure,for the third time,Jog on :mad:

valKilmer3481
2nd Apr 2014, 21:24
Gents this time i can just answer one question:

Have been at the interview now in March and a TR collegue told me, he has been called for the beginning of May, so letīs say it takes between 4 and 6 weeks after the interview.
This collegue has more than 1000 hours on the bus.
Yes this is what they do, taking the rated first to get them ready immediately.
Then i will join, experienced but non rated - when will i join - i let you know when they tell me, but it can be September.

Annother thing collegues donīt throw away your nervs, just explain things, help each other here, we all are long time in this business and a good behaviour even here in the forum makes your day a good day, it is the same in the cockpit isnīt it

axl76fg
3rd Apr 2014, 14:42
nice post Valkilmner, I'm agree with you 100%.
Hope they continue till let's say June...it would be nice, the long wait till Autumn penalize a bit!

As you said I know other guy rated with couple of hundred hours invited for Autumn and just received an email inviting him in the 2nd week of May!
As well as another pilot rated on other jet type with some hours, very little, re-invited next month!
So hope they continue to call the rated and NR but experienced!

valKilmer3481
5th Apr 2014, 11:04
Any guys who attended interview in March and April, maybe NTR.
Did any of you got already the base and the start of the typerating - no matter if you choosed the Amsterdam option or not.
Just very calm, no further message for me so far.........

magentarc
6th Apr 2014, 12:24
Hi, I attended the interview on the 7th of march, got the mail saying good news a few days later but since then nothing. No bus rating.

FlyHome
6th Apr 2014, 12:55
Hi Guys,

I passed the interview on the 19th March and have been invited to start on the 21st of this month..

Rated with a few hours on type.

Nicevolley
7th Apr 2014, 07:55
Hi Guys,

I passed the interview on the 7-8th March.
Still no news after the "good news" email.
I'm non type rated.

Aleboni
7th Apr 2014, 09:08
Could you share your experience guys please?:):)

aviator1987
7th Apr 2014, 10:18
Hi!

I was there last week. First day technical and HR. I'm A320 rated without hours so technical was a lot about A320. Questions were about fuel planning, draw fuel system, flight computers on A320, approach minimums...

To the next day to the simulator only half of the candidates made it. EGKK 26L raw data take off, ECAM drills, raw data ILS approach without ATHR, go-around and at rotation engine failure. Then single engine ILS with ATHR and FD with single engine landing.

Good luck to all!! :ok:

Rob101
7th Apr 2014, 16:54
Does anyone know if Wizz are still taking non type rated cadets? I cant find a link to it anywhere?

Any help would be great!

aviator1987
7th Apr 2014, 17:27
As I far as I know they are going first call all the guys that were in Bucharest. In autumn they should start to hiring again if you apply on their website.

antes56
7th Apr 2014, 17:52
why don't you read their website?

the application is closed until autumn 2014 :ok:

Aleboni
7th Apr 2014, 18:00
I'm cadet non type rated and i was in Bucharest... I'm still waiting:confused:

valKilmer3481
9th Apr 2014, 13:40
Talkinabout, thanks for info......

I just received a Mail as well, I am lucky and donīt have to wait, i will start next month with the TypeCourse A 320.

Donīt worry, what i think they take people with experience on type first, then experienced non type rated and then rated but not experienced.......

Cheers all of you, have a great summer and please donīt forget to post your interview experience, people here are waiting for that and it makes them more than happy to get an idea whatīs going on there.

Hope to see all of you soon on a Wizz FlightDeck, i am many years in the industry but this time i canīt wait to start :ok:

Collegues please PM me whoever is allocated next month as well for the TypeTraining in TOULOUSE or AMSTERDAM..........

Prunes
12th Apr 2014, 23:18
Congrats to the guys who've received good news from Wizz.

I was just wondering if we have anymore feedback from recent interviews, specifically for rated guys?

Is anybody else on the assessment on 05/06 May?

Thanks.

MS84
17th Apr 2014, 15:34
i'm on the 7th/8th...anyone else?

airbuske
30th Apr 2014, 10:53
Hi, for the guys who have been to the open days. Could you please tell us how many people showed up in these days? 5, 10, 20, 100, ... how many were type rated or non type rated? Just to know how many people have actually the hours +2500 (so a job) and ie type rating and still want to go for the offering.
Just to get an idea how crazy selective they can be...

Aleboni
7th May 2014, 14:45
Any feedback from assessment?:)

vsersen
12th May 2014, 15:30
Hi guys!

How long is the waiting period after passing the assessment. I have been in Budapest on 4./5. april and I'm still waiting for the starting date.

Good luck to all! I already posted the feedback as Aviator1987 (this account wasn't working).

talkinabout
13th May 2014, 23:56
Hi there
I ve been in bdp in march and still waiting for them...
They told us during summer or after it...
Type rate zero hours on type tt 800

payforlife
14th May 2014, 08:15
Was there in March too and been told the same. Non type rated, 1000+ on different type.
Said to expect a call during summer but more likely towards the end of it.
Hope they won't forget or change their mind ;)
Good luck to everyone having the assessment!

vsersen
14th May 2014, 08:40
Thanks for the feedback. That means I'm not the only one waiting. I will let u know if I know something more. I'm also rated without hours on type.

talkinabout
14th May 2014, 15:00
They told us to wait september or the end of summer during presentation!!!

seasunandfly
18th May 2014, 17:51
Hello,

I am little worried and I need some advises indeed I made the sim check the 8 May and I have no answer.
I have contacted 4 others candidates and 3 of them have received a negative answer last Tuesday and the other one has not answered me yet.

I don't know what to do... I don't think that calling Wizz Air to ask them if they forgot me is a good idea.

My profile: Type rated no hour on type.

See you !

magentarc
23rd Aug 2014, 07:46
Hi guys on hold, have you recieved any further info yet about the starting date? Summer is coming to the end!

vsersen
23rd Aug 2014, 09:45
I got the starting date in beginning of July. It's going to be soon, so hang in there ;)

magentarc
23rd Aug 2014, 11:35
Cool, thanks! Hopefully I will see you soon somewhere, some point ;)