PDA

View Full Version : 4 x 4 servicing/repair

falconeasydriver
26th Jan 2014, 06:01
Hey all, my old yank tank is in need of a bit of TLC (both body and drive train)
I'm just after a few suggestions as to where others have found reasonable success at a reasonable price. I currently use an expat run garage, but thanks to a recent change of ownership I'm not as confident in the quality of workmanship as I once was.
All input appreciated for places in and around Dubai :ok:

Rather Be Skiing
26th Jan 2014, 06:14
Saluki Motorsports has been good the couple of times I have used them. They have an EPC discount.

Try posing your question here, if you haven't already done so: http://www.dubaipetrolheads.com/index.php

Desert Dawg
27th Jan 2014, 04:53
As a friend of Saluki Motor Sports, and as a moderator of the Petrolheads Forums, I can assure you that Saluki Motorsports are very good at what they do.

Also - if ever you need any car fabrication/mods done, their onsite welder (Robbie) is a bloody genius welder and fabricator. Worth his weight in gold with the quality and class of his welding art.

Well worth a visit.:ok:

ABBOT
11th Feb 2014, 05:23
Need about a 3cm lift at arse end of a 2013 Seqoia, could they hack that in style?

Oldaircrew
11th Feb 2014, 06:07
Are they able to diagnose and repair German 4x4s? My toe rag is giving me trouble

falconeasydriver
11th Feb 2014, 06:41
Happy to report excellent service, a good practical and honest assessment of the work needed, and all completed to a high standard.

Oldaircrew, I saw Jap and EU 4x4's on the lifts so theres a good chance they will be able to work on the Kübelwagen errr ToeRag.

Oldaircrew
11th Feb 2014, 08:53
Thanks for that.