PDA

View Full Version : Looking for FAA written test center in Saudi Arabia or Bahrain

Riggwelter
20th Jan 2014, 11:28
Hello all,

I have two friends interested in taking the FAA PPL written exam, they live in Dhahran. Years ago there was a test center in Jeddah where you could take the computerized written tests, unfortunately I can't find any information about it. A point in the right direction would be sincerely appreciated.:)

mutt
20th Jan 2014, 12:02
The jeddah testing centre is closed.

TheDarkHorse
21st Jan 2014, 07:03
AFAIK the only FAA testing now outside U.S is UK or France. Now I stand to be corrected but I had looked into it a few months ago and couldn't find any in this region or elsewhere but UK/France.

SV_741_India_Bravo
21st Jan 2014, 18:17
After 9/11 all overseas centers except one in the UK and one in France were shut down or no longer accept people just like that (except US military or other exceptions).

A friend of mine got his done in the UK, that (or France) seem to be the only opTion.

parabellum
21st Jan 2014, 20:21
Sounds as though Frankfurt has closed then? Used to be the centre of choice some years back.

piano78
8th Apr 2014, 09:40
Hello

I am going to do my written PPL A Exam within the next two weeks In Jedda.

I do my license in ..:: Wallan Aviation ::.. (http://wallanaviation.com/wallanonline/) Flight school Riyadh at Thummama Airport.

So there should be no problem for you to do the exam here in KSA, too

Regards Bjoern

mutt
9th Apr 2014, 13:17
Are you sure that its for an FAA rating and not GACA?

Ali Asgar
9th Mar 2019, 19:44
After 9/11 all overseas centers except one in the UK and one in France were shut down or no longer accept people just like that (except US military or other exceptions).

A friend of mine got his done in the UK, that (or France) seem to be the only opTion.
please send me the address of the FAA testing center in France.. I couldn't find the address.

N1 Limit
16th Mar 2019, 20:23
Hi there
Is there any place outside US where a check ride could be done for FAA ATP like on B737 simulator