PDA

View Full Version : To the drivers of D-AKAR

I.R.PIRATE
15th Jan 2014, 00:28
You might want to go and put your control locks in. Your rudder is bashing itself to death out there on the Signature ramp.

silverware
15th Jan 2014, 09:48
Maybe you can send a message to [email protected], would asume they can contact the drivers.

mutt
15th Jan 2014, 09:59
I'm sure that they will love a report to their bosses stating that they didn't complete the secure cockpit checklist :)

deefer dog
15th Jan 2014, 10:07
With hindsight Pirate would it not have been more expedient, and diplomatic, to mention it to Signature who will have contact details of the crew - or did you want to drop someone in the sh1t?

I.R.PIRATE
15th Jan 2014, 11:24
No malice intended - purely looking out for a poor aircraft that is getting battered by the elements. Following multiple failures on my machine last night and proper crappy weather, I left the airport with my mind full of my own business, and remembered about these guy's problems half way home.

Sounds like GAC technical is to blame, so it wouldn't have helped to reach the crew in any case.

>> Mods feel free to bomb this

transilvana
16th Jan 2014, 17:12
Pirate, be more professional dude, talk with the guys at signature and they will give a call to the drivers, stop bullshi tting on the net.

flyboyike
16th Jan 2014, 18:07
I'll let them know as soon as I see them, thanks.