PDA

View Full Version : Airtours/mytravel.horror

scaretours
13th May 2002, 20:55
Don't on any account apply to join this crew! I was warned by a previous hosty and unfortunatly didn't take their advice!!!
Run by the 'vilest' management they do succeed in making your life a misery. The only good thing that came out of it was all the good mates I made, and yes all but one has now left airtours.

Stansted was my base and all I can say for that is edited by Xenia, sorry no names allowed!
Lets just say you wouldn't chuck her a lifebelt if your ship was sinking!!!!

FloatJockey
14th May 2002, 03:18
As usual..........:rolleyes:

Post number 1 and rubbish already...

Mrs. FloatJockey

Thunderbird One
14th May 2002, 07:53
Come on, tell us more..........................

xirdalan
14th May 2002, 12:14
:eek:
Scaretours, Welcome to the wonderful world of victorian values:
- speak, when only spoken too.
- thou shall work every given day on this earth/in this life
- thou should be grateful for the opportunity to make our masters even more wealthy, at our expense
- days off are only given on compassionate grounds, your death!
- thou shall subsidise duty/ bar discrepense at my expense, even when the thieves are all in bond.
- thou shall smile at passengers even when my contract is not being renewed over the winter period

:confused: Is this negative? Sorry, it's the thuth.
The problem with many airlines inc. schedule is that many of the cabin crew are not organized ie. a union. Forget CC89 they are absolutely rubbish. Try a proper union like the TGWU, www.tgwu.co.uk
The masters don't like them because they very rarely give anything away that will lower your standard of living ie. day's off request etc, unlike cc98. They are just management stooges.

GET ORGANISED!!!!!

;) Welcome your comments

jmccrew
16th May 2002, 15:18
Thankfully jmc treats its staff as adults given that we take on new crew up to age 60 it should be no other way !!!!!!!!
However with regard to TGWU being a good union with the recent redundancies in the company a number of crew who were memebrs contacted them , TGWU were not interested ????????? i have since canceled my membership !

Non Iron Chippy
17th May 2002, 01:01
I pushed the trolly with AIH for 5 years having joined with the take over of IEA, based in BFS, and have to be honest that i found the company great to work for, became a line trainer and enjoyed every moment.

Left to get get a job upfront! what a disaster that has been but that is a post for another forum.

If you can't tow the line don't fly the line.