PDA

View Full Version : Michael Schumacher ski accident.

RFGN
30th Dec 2013, 07:46
Wish him a speedy recovery ...

what next
30th Dec 2013, 10:18
As it presently looks, we better wish him to recover at all. However long it takes.

Globally Challenged
30th Dec 2013, 11:12
Unfortunate though this incident is - is it a relevant thread in this section of the site?

what next
30th Dec 2013, 11:17
...is it a relevant thread in this section of the site?

As a longtime bizjet owner, employer and frequent passenger (past and present) he is a well known person to some of us on this forum. Probably better known than "Tony Duncan" and "Steve Rayment" in the thread below. Why didn't you complain there?

Globally Challenged
30th Dec 2013, 12:16
I don't wish to get into an argument over this as it would be inappropriate.

However, this thread could be considered more 'news' related and the one you have listed appears to be trying to track down 2 guys who worked in the industry so isn't exactly news.

Obviously I'm not a mod or anything so I have no say over what should be posted here - just my own opinion that perhaps this thread is better suited to a different section of the site.

That is my last word on it now anyway :uhoh:

flyboyike
30th Dec 2013, 12:59
All the years he spent at neckbreaking speeds and not a scratch. Gets on a pair of skis and this happens. Just goes to show you...

RFGN
30th Dec 2013, 13:03
As a longtime bizjet owner, employer and frequent passenger (past and present) he is a well known person to some of us on this forum. Probably better known than "Tony Duncan" and "Steve Rayment" in the thread below. Why didn't you complain there?

+1

One FA2000, 1 Hawker 850XP (that I flew), 1 Helicopter.

cuefaye
30th Dec 2013, 19:42
"I don't wish to get into an argument over this as it would be inappropriate."

So why did you :ugh: