PDA

View Full Version : Change state of issue? UK CAA

Grumbler
18th Dec 2013, 14:55
Hi guys

Does somebody know how to transfer state of issue and which form/doc to fill out and send to the UK CAA?

I have called them several times. First time they told me to fill out SRG1160 but I called them again while I didn't hear anything for 4 weeks. They told me it was the wrong form I send in. :ugh: GREAT! They told me to send in doc 155

I have been searching for days but I JUST CAN'T FIND IT

Does someone know where I can find this document? Have called them several times and all they can say is "search for 155 on our website" Brilliant service as usual! :sad:

Any hints?

Curtis E Carr
18th Dec 2013, 21:44
Try here... (http://www.caa.co.uk/application.aspx?catid=33&pagetype=65&appid=11&mode=detail&id=2872)

Grumbler
18th Dec 2013, 22:28
Thanks for the link but that one is for medical.. I need one for license transfer from UK to another EASA state

boga
19th Dec 2013, 05:22
Hi,

Hold it.

You want to change FROM UK TO ANOTHER STATE.

You have to request that in writing to your new "State of License Issue", not the old UK. They will then ask the UK CAA to transfer your documents.

I know of several that has done this, specially with the reason that the UK CAA is not always the most speedier and friendly of authorities, only to find that this applies as well when transferring out documents.

I wish you luck.

Grumbler
19th Dec 2013, 05:36
Just to clarify guys - I want to change my licenses from the UK CAA to my italian CAA

As mentioned I have called them 7-8 times now and all they say is I have to fill out doc 155, not a form or an application but doc 155?

SRG 1136 is when you you want to transfer to the UK CAA so I don't think I can use this one

boga
19th Dec 2013, 05:48
Again:

You have to write the Italian CAA, not the UK.

And again,
Good Luck

BillieBob
19th Dec 2013, 10:55
Google is your friend - try this (http://www.enac.gov.it/repository/ContentManagement/information/P1338193697/TRASFERIMENTO_LICENZA_dic2013.doc) (and I don't speak Italian!)

Halfwayback
19th Dec 2013, 13:59
Grumbler

I think you have your answer from BillieBob. (Thanks BB)

Thread closed

HWB