PDA

View Full Version : Cobham Special Mission interview

preparedapplicant
15th Dec 2013, 04:39
Has anyone had or have a upcoming interview?

Does anyone have examples of known motivation/Behavioral questions?
With regards to Aircraft General Knowledge, do they tend to focus the aircraft your currently flying or the Dash 8?

Any "day in the life" type information would be great. ie rosters, checking & training frequency and locations, experience requirements for internal upgrade to command.

Any PM's would be appreciated.

toppledgyros
31st Mar 2014, 07:52
Has anyone been given a interview from the march application date

traveler1982
31st Mar 2014, 15:20
I also would love to know if they are contacting anyone for interviews or a time frame if they are. I hope with time on type you would be in the picture?

toppledgyros
4th Apr 2014, 09:29
Any idea where interviews for special mission are conducted. Some 717 crews were interviewed in Brisbane. Any insight to questions and format would be appreciated.

Capt Claret
4th Apr 2014, 09:59
On the assumption that 717 interviews were in BNE because that's where the sim is, I think the DH8 sims are in SYD & MEL.

i_fly_planes
4th Apr 2014, 12:37
Finally got a response from HR with a thanks but no thanks email.

smiling monkey
4th Apr 2014, 12:53
Finally got a response from HR with a thanks but no thanks email.

So, does that mean they've already started interviewing people? And if so, then where was the interview conducted?

Jetdream
4th Apr 2014, 22:40
Unless things have changed, Special Mission conducts a phone interview first and if the candidate is successfull then there is Sim and aptitude testing in either MEL or SYD. Successful through this you will have a reference check and a pre employment medical.

Damien1989
5th Apr 2014, 00:26
They've already started with the phone interview stage