PDA

View Full Version : opportunità solo per pochi

axl76fg
27th Nov 2013, 09:38
B737NG Non Type Rated First Officers Transavia Netherlands
Transavia accepts applications for B737NG Non Type Rated First Officers. Applicants data will be saved.

Minimum requirements:
At least HAVO or similar training
EU passport
JAA Medical Class A
Clean criminal record
JAA ATPL (frozen) or JAA CPL with IR
Multi Engine Rating
MCC Course
ELP 6

You need one of the following integrated flying training have completed:
EPST
KLS
Martinair Flight School
CAE
Stella
DFA

Or in the possession of one of the following qualifications:
A Great Military Brevet
At least 100 hours Multi Engine, Multi Pilot in Europe
At least 300 hours Multi Engine, Multi Pilot outside Europe

axl76fg
27th Nov 2013, 09:44
mi viene da sorridere, ironizzando, nel pensare che al mondo esistono molte opportunità che ogni stato crea per i propri cittadini e come questi stati difendano i propri lavori da incursioni esterne ( non faccio l'elenco, ma la lista è lunga, Libano, Bangladesh, Stati nord Europei..ecc..ecc.solo per citarni alcuni).....mentre invece noi...in italia, non abbiamo nulla!!!! ne programmi cadet, ne opportunità solo rivolte a noi e non agli stranieri...un nulla di nulla...
Addirittura abbiamo molti Comandanti a spasso e all'estero, quando poi guardando le uniche realtà rimaste in italia, troviamo comandanti expat e/o sotto agenzie varie!
:sad:

Aleboni
27th Nov 2013, 10:08
E' proprio una m***a qui... bruciassero tutti

Hotelpresident
27th Nov 2013, 10:45
É giá un miracolo che sono rimaste in vita quattro linee aeree con sede italiana...

axl76fg
27th Nov 2013, 11:09
Scandinavian countries have been known to provide free education and in addition to that, encourage students to acquire their degrees abroad by providing government study loans with small interest rates. Education in Finland is free, however foreign educational institutions need to meet the requirements of the Ministry of Education and Culture of Finland to have Finish students come study with the governmental support. From now on, Finish students who come to Aviation Academy will have an easy way to receive the loan, accommodation and support funding from the government.

Finish student who is a full time student abroad receives €600 per month towards tuition, and in addition to that €210 per month for accommodation expenses and €268 per month for student support. The most important part is that only the loan towards the tuition receives 0.07% interest and needs to be paid back over the 25 year period, with the payback period starting two years after the start of the employment while accommodation and student support funding does not need to be paid back at all.

ValePilot
27th Nov 2013, 11:22
E' proprio una m***a qui... bruciassero tutti

come non quotarti...e credo che dopo ieri si possa dire: E' finita...

RedBullGaveMeWings
27th Nov 2013, 11:28
Che è successo ieri? Che mi sono perso?

ValePilot
27th Nov 2013, 11:30
Ryanair: Fiumicino, Palermo,Catania,Lamezia

RedBullGaveMeWings
27th Nov 2013, 11:51
Ahhh quello... e aspetta che ora arrivano pure Norwegian e Vueling.

Per i transiti chissà che succederà...

RunBoyRun
28th Nov 2013, 17:36
mi viene da sorridere, ironizzando, nel pensare che al mondo esistono molte opportunità che ogni stato crea per i propri cittadini e come questi stati difendano i propri lavori da incursioni esterne...mentre invece noi...in italia, non abbiamo nulla!!!! :ok:

Vero..verissimo..ma sappiamo tutti come andrebbe a finire un cadet program nel bel paese.."scusa..di cognome fai ?" :E