PDA

View Full Version : First Officer A320 job

ektal3c
18th Nov 2013, 02:23
I have find that on a pilotjob website :

A new Airline based in south of Europe will start soon Operations and is now looking for suitably qualified A320 First Officers with at least 200 hours on Type.
Candidates will be based in Spain or Italy with attractive salary and additional benefits.
Candidates interested in applying for these positions should meet the following minimum requirements:
• Current and valid A320 type rating.
• 200 hrs minimum on the type (A319-A320-A321)
• No history of accidents or incidents.
• Current and Valid Class 1 Medical (JAA only)

Interested candidates may kindly send the below documents to [email protected]
• CV
• License copy
• Current medical valid
• English level proficiency certificate
• Reference from previous employer
• Last 5 pages of certified log book
• Training certificates if any (Dangerous Goods,LPC)

I'll send my application and we will see...

RedBullGaveMeWings
18th Nov 2013, 02:50
Gmail? I have heard that when a company or business does not have a private domain it's not a good sign. Not only in aviation, in every industry.

Hopefully it is legit.

Stalker_
20th Nov 2013, 03:35
Low minimums
Gmail account
If it sounds to good to be true - 9/10 it is

MOE EDSK
20th Nov 2013, 12:35
There is an existing airline named Air One, merged with Alitalia, so I doubt a newcomer would be using the "One" without facing legal hassle.

Gmail is used by scammers because it does not reveal your IP, so a scammer claiming to sit in Verona could actually be lounging in front of a computer in an internetcafé in Lagos.

I will poke them and see what they have to offer.

onthetop
13th Dec 2013, 01:42
To all Pilot
This is Scam, Scam Scam.
They will rob you with your inenity and your information.
Think about it,
Airlines spend lot of cash and invest a lot to be known as an Airlines and they would have their e-mail not under Gmail but under the name of the Airlines that they have started as such.
DO not fall for thsi kind Scam.
Do not pay for PFT(Paid for Training)
Do not fly for free
Do not low sale yourself.
Only if you got all your rating for free, yes go ahead and work it for what ever you think is right.
But If you have study and worked 2 jobes to pay for your rating and now , they ask you to work for free,........I do not think that should be any place for you or people like you and If fly with people like you and see that you have paid for your way to be seated on that seat, I would make sure give a fine check ride on your next PC!!!!