PDA

View Full Version : HERO AVIATION blackmailing.

bojauz
15th Nov 2013, 21:55
Hello my name is Ali and I am permanently resident in the UK but I'm not British.
I found Hero Aviation academy, in Kalamata,*Greece for my PPL on intenet, they were cheaper than the other schools and due to weather being more suitable for flight training in Greece than in the UK, I decided to go with them.*So I got in touch with Hero Aviation on the phone and spoke to Mr Dimos Dimitropoulos (the owner of the school). We agreed on a price for the all inclusive*PPL*(Private Pilot Licence)*course for the price of*6500 Euros.*I then enquired about the visa requirements and as I held a valid C-type Schengen visa at the time Mr*Dimitropoulos*ensured me that the visa would be adequate for the course.At this point I was asked to make an initial deposit of 1,000 Euros, which I made via Paypal.I then travelled to Greece. I paid the rest of the fee (EUR5,500) in instalments while I was doing the course.I completed 12 hours of flight training out of the 45 agreed as part of the course and successfully passed 6 exams.*One month into my flight training Mr*Dimitropoulos*informed me that due to me holding a type C Schengen visa I would not be allowed to complete the flight training. To my objection that he told me in the beginning that my visa type was allowed he admitted that the school made a mistake and apologised. He assured me that once I go back to the UK and obtain a type D Schengen visa, I would be able to complete the rest of my course.Therefore, I travelled back to the UK in August 2013 to*apply for type D visa at Greek Embassy in London. To my surprise, the visa application was refused by the Greek Embassy on the basis that I had previously taken the flight lessons *without holding a type D visa. I was informed by the embassy that in order to appeal or reapply Hero Aviation would need to do this on my behalf.I then realized that the flight lessons that Hero Aviation arranged for me to do were illegal as they registered me as a passenger while I was doing the flight training at Kalamata Airport.*I got in touch with Mr*Dimitropoulos*to resolve this situation, however after multiple attempts he failed to either contact the embassy or offer me a solution to my situation.*Due to the above issues, I decided that I would complete the flight lessons in the UK and asked Mr*Dimitropoulos*to refund the remainder of the course. He informed me that he would recalculate what I was due and get back to me.*After a number of attempts on my side to get the refund , Hero Aviation failed to respond with a refund amount. Instead Mr*Dimitropoulos*sent me a blackmail email making various unfounded allegations, especially regarding my private life. It has become clear to me that they will not refund my money and he has also threatened that he would not provide confirmation of legality of my flight training completed with Hero Aviation.*He also wrote the following in his email:

"Before all that I must inform you that we are already sending emails to every single Flight Academy describing your character and asking for you not to be accepted!*
The funny part is that at the end you are going to begging us of sending you a verification of your flight hours!"

I am really disappointed now with them that they are making all these threats so that they do not refund the fee.This practically means that they have not completed their side of the agreement to provide the course and training for which I have paid the full amount. Hero Aviation are now claiming that I have broken the training contract and they have cancelled the remainder of the course. This is really upsetting for me, as they will not refund my hard earned money and are damaging the prospects of me achieving my dream of becoming a pilot. I believe, their actions are illegal and unfounded.I would therefore like to ask you to advise me what to do and help me obtain a refund for the course.

stn
16th Nov 2013, 09:06
Hindsight is always 20/20, but if a company markets their ATPL programme like this: This is probably the best offer around the world.

If you are ready to apply now for a
modular ATPL course and pay
the total in advance we offer

The PPL Absolutely FREE.

Simply apply and sign a contract for
a Modular fATPL

As you can see on our site the cost for the
PPL COURSE IS 8000 €

As a future pilot you must be able to do the maths…
This is a very Limited offer for a small number of students.
Please do not apply if you are not ready to pay.I'd probably stay away.

paco
16th Nov 2013, 16:39
As they made the mistake about your visa I would say that any "contract" is void from inception.

Lokki
16th Nov 2013, 18:02
That's another FTO to avoid like the plague.

I love the line about them contacting other FTO's not to accept his business.. Seems like Hero Aviation really has lost the plot.

mad_jock
16th Nov 2013, 19:20
I wouldn't be to worried about the hours and the school requiring to contact them. You log book should be enough.

bojauz
16th Nov 2013, 20:42
I'm thinking to sue them I think that is the only to get my money back

mad_jock
16th Nov 2013, 21:26
you can try but this is the problem of doing anything in Greece.

The Greek legal system won't help you.

I suspect if you step foot in the country again they will try and get you arrested for immigration violations.

The only thing you can do is spread your story as far and wide as possible and hit them in the pocket that way. But I doubt you will get any cash back.

RichardH
17th Nov 2013, 05:53
"Beware of Greeks bearing gifts" comes to mind.

Though you might legally be in the right I suspect the chances of getting your money back are slim. Put it down to experience and don't get caught again particularly if you go down the commercial route. Several sharks are beginning to circle!

MrAverage
17th Nov 2013, 09:44
Ali

If you're careful to sift out the (rare) bad advice on here you'll nearly always get excellent advice.

Your 12 hours would have cost somewhere between £1800 and £2500 in the UK. So your actual loss is around £3000. It would be almost impossible to get any of that back, or at least not without risking throwing away many more thousands and, as Mad Jock says, possible indeterminate time in a Greek Jail.

Cut your losses.

Never pay up front in future.

greekboy
17th Nov 2013, 15:31
Yeah all these Greeks cannot be trusted. :ugh:

A little due diligence pays for itself.

bojauz
17th Nov 2013, 19:52
Thanks guys for advice but this for me personal. Now if I leave this ,Hero aviation could do the same for others I will sue them I I already started I contacted law firm in Greece no win no fee so I don't loss nothing for trying.

mad_jock
17th Nov 2013, 20:34
Just be really careful about stepping foot in the country again.

If its no win no fee that's fair enough but don't go chucking good money after bad.

Even if you do win it might not change the fact you will get arrested next time you go there.

AirbusLover
17th Nov 2013, 20:48
First of all, i d like to make clear that as a greek, i am not here to defend greeks or any greek involved in this issue.Every country in the entire world has its crooks,liars but we are not all the same.

I posted on a similar thread about a year ago that there were many complaints about this school.Not a single average smart person could trust them,there are many rumors in Greece regarding their school and training.And is normal to make you suspicious if you consider their prices.Is still in doubt if the school does really have the permission to train pilots.It is also widely known the school used to send its students to a partner school outside Greece for the mep/cpl/ir training. Noone could be sure about it though.

There are many reliable schools in greece like Egnatia,Global e.t.c. but Hero is definately not among them.

starz
17th Nov 2013, 20:57
If only people listened when I spoke!
Hero Aviation is one dangerous academy and always threathens you wen you ask for your money back.
Happened to many people and many are forced there STUCK!
I recommend you contact CAA both in UK and Greece and sought advice with the European authorities because unlikely Greek CAA will help you. They are funded to butt out by this very Dimos bloke!
Spread the word about this academy so people are aware and hopefully the school will close down.

mad_jock
17th Nov 2013, 21:05
First of all, i d like to make clear that as a greek, i am not here to defend greeks or any greek involved in this issue.Every country in the entire world has its crooks,liars but we are not all the same.

That's fair comment we have our own selection of choice flying schools.

bojauz
17th Nov 2013, 21:44
Last 3 weeks I'm trying to contact Greek CAA with no luck I found the phone number but nobody answering the phone. Thanks for UK CAA I have not thought about that before.
Shame I didn't know about this website before.

mad_jock
17th Nov 2013, 21:50
Uk caa won`t help in anyway apart from saying it will accept the hours.

starz
17th Nov 2013, 22:02
Contact EASA who are compelled to bring it to the attention of the Greek authorities and then make sure you sought legal advice.
EASA is already made aware of this school and the more people who complains, the better for results.
It is unacceptable to blackmail and limit your training especially when it is hero's error!
Meanwhile, the boss is enjoying the high life on your and other unhappy students money!
These kind of greed need to be targetted an stopped!
So try what every angle. It may or may not get you somewhere but no harm in trying every option.
I have inboxed you the details who personally replied to me.

bojauz
17th Nov 2013, 22:21
One more thing I know 2 students from hero aviation pass the skill test in July but still haven't received they PPL. How long does it take to receive PPL from CAA?

RedBullGaveMeWings
17th Nov 2013, 22:28
Can't BALPA help you?

AirbusLover
17th Nov 2013, 22:40
One more thing I know 2 students from hero aviation pass the skill test in July but still haven't received they PPL. How long does it take to receive PPL from CAA?

1 1/2 to 2 months

starz
17th Nov 2013, 23:52
In Greece it takes three months at least. But inmost cases takes around six months or even longer.
Lazy Greek CAA!

bojauz
18th Nov 2013, 11:33
Just contacted Greek CAA there are absolutely useless. That is why too many Crooks like Dimos getting away from this.

bojauz
18th Nov 2013, 11:34
Thanks for suggestions I will try that redbullgavemewings

AirbusLover
18th Nov 2013, 14:04
In Greece it takes three months at least. But inmost cases takes around six months or even longer.
Lazy Greek CAA!

I ve sent multiple times my licences to greek caa for renewal and issue,it takes about 2-3 months to be fair.never heard of 6 months or longer.they are indeed lazy and careless about everyone's situation but you cant really blame them.how ironic,they are totally extraneous to any aviation related thing!:mad:
And if you consider the admin fee you pay for their services compared to ukish caa,is a fair deal.

starz
18th Nov 2013, 15:55
I know people waiting 8 months now for the issue of their licence.
Non of those I know have gained theirs less than 3 months. I guess you jus got lucky like I did.

bojauz
18th Nov 2013, 16:56
Hello mate nobody saying that all Greeks are bad I met really nice people in greece but too many dodgy people as well I think you having financial trouble because of this dodgy people like Domos no protection from GREEK CAA against them it it should be regulations put in place.

AirbusLover
18th Nov 2013, 18:16
Totally agree with all of you.All these crooks should be punished.I do undestand your issue with visas but have you thought to prosecute some way?You can say that you got assured by "mr" Dimos of visa validity.

Nemesis666
24th Nov 2013, 13:07
Has this 'geezer' actually blackmailed you or defrauded you and do you have any documentary evidence or witnesses to such?

If the answer to any of the above is 'yes', there is an alternative route open to you.

Air Engineer
24th Nov 2013, 13:37
This outfit is only after your money. It is a disgrace that such people are still walking around and can get away with things that easy. But I guess the Greek CAA is as much corrupted. Beginning of this month they had an audit from EASA. I wonder how that went.
The instructors are scared to death to talk because of fear management created by mr D. Again as in my other post stay away as much as you can. I wish that somebody had warned me before.
Good luck!

Anunaki
24th Nov 2013, 21:03
Dude, 1-Balpa(for advice), 2-EASA(to report them), 3-European court...too much money to let that go unchallenged.
Keep copies of every communication you had with that school,and receipts as well as your log books.Any "dirt" you might have on them(bad maintenance,sop's lacking,etc..)anything,use it against them when contacting EASA,remember it is a "Dog eats dog world".
Forget the Greek CAA and their justice system,it will only work if they are pressed.
Good luck!

RedBullGaveMeWings
24th Nov 2013, 21:09
Ask for help from AOPA as well.

Nemesis666
25th Nov 2013, 11:56
Bojauz,

Is it also true that the company owner may have kept possession of your private property (headset, logbook, etc) and is refusing to release it?

If this is the case, it is time for a very strongly worded letter from solicitors, copied to local police, HCAA and EASA.

:mad:

starz
25th Nov 2013, 13:04
http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/463259-hero-aviation-greece.html

Why is this school STILL in operation?

bojauz
28th Nov 2013, 22:04
Thanks for your advice guys. I did contact Greek CAA, UK CAA, EASA, ECC and also greek lawers as well. I'm spreading the words about hero aviation. Nobody has to go thru this.i will keep you updated as anything happens.
Nemisis666 yes I do have all the sign papers and communication emails I have whole file against Hero aviation.

bojauz
28th Nov 2013, 22:07
Yes also Mr Dimos refusing to give my staff back which I left in hero aviation. Nemesis666 are you in greece?

georgez
16th Dec 2013, 08:19
Hi everybody. I cannot comment on Hero Aviation but I can maybe provide some information that might help.
HCAA Contact – The HCAA should be able to help, provided that you contact them at the correct level, preferably in writing. For training/licenses please contact the Director of Flight Standards Konst. Sfakianakis, +30 210 9973562, +30 210 9973564 fax: +30 210 9973060, 210 8947181 email [email protected] (The above is on the HCAA website www.ypa.gr (http://www.ypa.gr)).

VISA Information – Following various security and immigration issues, the European Union has imposed very strict admission , and flight training checks and procedures.

Non-Europeans must obtain a specific national visa type-D, which must be followed by a Residence Permit when the student is actually in the country. Before such a visa is issued, ALL European countries examine the applicant details and agree to the visa issue. It is becoming a lengthy process, 5-6 weeks depending on the applicant’s circumstances and nationality. All Embassies hate telling them one thing and doing another, especially starting flight training with a tourist visa type C and then asking for a national visa (must be a reason?).

European Citizens do not need the visa but unless they can provide Criminal Record when the school applies for their airport pass, they have to wait until the local police checks are completed, which takes about a week.

There is another group of nationalities with special country to country arrangements and the police check takes anything in between the above.

All schools with foreign students know this. We are dealing with many foreign students (57 countries to-date) since 2006 and although the checks are becoming stricter everywhere when it comes to airport security, they only delay the training start but a couple of weeks.

I hope this is of help.:)

mad_jock
16th Dec 2013, 11:18
That only apply's to Schengen country's, outside that area the rules are different.

MartinCh
16th Dec 2013, 12:38
looks like elaborate and thought out scam.
Especially that part of saying that one kind of visa is OK and then saying otherwise and then actually 'helping' the visa refusal or you being honest about it and thus the other visa denied.

mahdiara
17th Dec 2013, 10:09
hello people in this forum. ok i will not hide it!! i am a student in this school. i remember you, but i think you dont remember me.. anyway we went to the exams together once.
i tried to write again in this forum something but i have no idea why this forum hates my school! i wrote some positive things but my posts were always rejected! never been online not even for 1 second. i guess some other greek schools are spending money to get advertised here so its a big problem for you to let people know how good my school is..
first of all, i met many people who had to leave from the school because they had to go back to their countries for many reasons(wife got pregnant etc etc etc).all of them got their money back!
BUT you have to understand something, you(also me), we booked one SPECIAL OFFER! if you break the contract then this offer is NOT valid anymore and you have to "pay" by pay as you go plan which is way more expensive! If someone will break the contract(ppl) yes he will end up not with refund but he will also "have" to pay money.. i will eplain to you why.. when i first came here i wanted to complete my ppl in 2 months..okay but it took me 6 months because i was lazy.. now if i break the contract i have to pay arround 300 euro per month for accomodation and bills and also pay the hours i flew, taxes, exam fees etc etc.. having paid only 6,000 eur, this will result me by not getting any refund.. you cannot understand these simple maths or what? i dont want to offend you by saying what you were doing on the exams okay because after this they will have a reason to block again my post but i guess at least you can do these simple calculations.. lastly i wanted to tell you but im not Dimos and you could meet me if you want if you come in Greece and prove you this.. just remember, booking very special offers you almost EVERYWHERE in the world CANNOT break them because they will result you in a loss..big loss.:ugh:
try as much as you want to insult hero aviation, you and all the others..
new students are coming everyday and school is so damn organised!
minibus for transportation to athens for exams,supermarkets, awsome accomodation,friendly stuff... and the good things could make me write a huge post... okay thanks for letting me write these things..i guess moderators will never let it appear online since its a positive post for hero-aviation..

EDITED: miracle! my post was submited!

Jetdriver
17th Dec 2013, 12:12
It is not really a "miracle." As a new poster, your first five posts are subject to moderator manual approval. This helps us to cut down on the amount of spam and other detritus that are a regular feature (and target) of many websites. As this is your first post and you haven't had to wait too long, I don't think there is too much to complain about?

bojauz
18th Dec 2013, 11:36
Can you please find me one happy student from your school. If you not Dimos who are you then why don't you want tell us who you are? Ok why you don't want give back money guy from Holland? Why don't you want give my stuff and books back? You could give some money back not all but some? Dimos you pathetic little man you have to be stopped

pakythepilot
18th Dec 2013, 14:53
Really sorry about your experience. I hope you will find out how to get back your money or at least a part of them. Try to do everything in your power to make your story and your experience knew because, as many users have said here, this kind of people can't walk away just laughing and thinking about how many people fall in their trap. The saddest part of the story is that behind organizations, which they should "train" proficency pilot, there's no control at all so I'm asking myself how safe the sky is at this point. This industry is becoming more and more just interested in making money and nothing else. Horrible thing in my opinion.

mahdiara
19th Dec 2013, 23:13
i am the guy who were with you in the examination date and we were talking with the policeman(student of our school)and you were telling him that he should go holidays alone and leave his pregnant woman alone at home.. come here and you will meet me. give money back to the guy from holland? same again, this guy i heard he left before he completed the course.. i dont know all the details but once again "breaking the contract isnt smart idea". last but not least, come here and you will meet me. or you can pay me a ticket for uk.. its up to you ;) if you left stuff at school go there and get it.school isnt responsible to ship your stuff..its an aviation academy not ebay.

pfvspnf
20th Dec 2013, 03:43
Pretty sure the school has struck up a deal with you to write in their favour!

chilo
20th Dec 2013, 09:50
Mahdiara IS DIMOS !! Mahdiara you not helping your school by writing on here pretending to be a student (or come on tell us your name if it is not dimos! I bet now you will stop this) Bojauz you are one more victim of the growing number at hero academy! That is nasty of hero to email you those threats! He has no right to disgrace you to other schools but do not worry, nobody listens to people like them. And you owe bojauz his flight hours, he do not need to beg for what he paid for you greedy thug!

mahdiara
20th Dec 2013, 21:58
you are a stranger to me.im not gonna tell you my name. ali can come and meet me if he wants at school.ill be there... im pretty sure ali understood who i am thats why he didnt write back ;) chilo just registered to write on this subject..so let me guess..who he really is.. :ugh::ugh::ugh: i said what i wanted to say..

lastly,
to ali: dear ali if you ever come in greece again let me know so we can meet up and see that im not Dimos. if you wish to speak to me send me a pm, since speaking with people here is meanless..i have better things to do like studying etc than speaking to strangers that have no life and the only intresting part of their life is seeking for some "joy" on the web :ugh::}

chilo
20th Dec 2013, 22:55
Yes mahdiara guess who i am. Yes i only just registered like you! But you are 100% dimos for sure! I think by now everyone reading this can see this. We are not stupid like you think we are!

MartinCh
21st Dec 2013, 09:19
madhiara,
(Mr Dimos, his buddy or whatever the real vested interest position is)

you go on about 'breaking special offer conditions' etc.
You conveniently forget that the person that the grievance/complaint is aimed at by the OP, clearly broke way more than some prepaid deal with discounted housing etc.

- giving knowingly wrong 'visa advice' - already fraudulent
- 'suddenly' finding out about the visa issue and 'informing student' that he cannot continue training - creating reason/condition for student to try and rectify the situation by travelling out and wanting to sort the status quo visa
- ZERO support for the 'reapplying' for visa from school (surprise, surprise)
- deliberate lie regarding 'being registered as passenger' on clearly training flights
- student doing his best to finish up the training and not 'withdrawing from course' by his free decision and actually being denied entry to Greece for the very reason of being there/starting flying

! - threats to badmouth/discredit a student because he wanted refund of unused funds for reasons mentioned and beyond his control and as stated, actually being victim of planned scam/fraud?

There was ZERO interest refunding any unused flying balance from the start and criminal intent.

chilo
21st Dec 2013, 15:12
I am travelling so do not have much time on here but i must say these kind of greedy people needs to be stopped from taking away peoples hard earned money. Dimos either help bojauz with what you promised him or just give back his (and everybody elses including mine) money will you. You cannot force them to stay in your school if they do not wish to stay or keep their money when they cannot continue!

mahdiara
21st Dec 2013, 18:19
Still waiting for my previous post to be accepted....

Jetdriver
21st Dec 2013, 18:31
What previous post?

You have only made four so far. They are all visible, and all in this thread.

mahdiara
21st Dec 2013, 19:27
Hi. I kept a copy just in case.... ill copy paste it in a sec

edited: seems like i lost the copy..ill try to remember what i wrote before and repost it..

AirbusLover
21st Dec 2013, 19:45
do you honestly think there is someone in here who may believe you?seriously now :yuk:

mahdiara
21st Dec 2013, 20:02
good questions MartinCh but not for me. keep in mind im a student of this school.i just opened an account in this forum for 5th or 6th time to write something positive about my school and luckily this time my post was accepted.i dont know exactly the reason that this forum never let me or other guys of my school to write a topic or just a post about the school.. i dont know about the others but mine's were never like an advertisement etc.. anyway, judging a company(school) or a person through the internet when you(not only you..generally all people) dont know EXACTLY what happened is scam and black advertising! I dont know exactly what happened between ali and school but what i said from the begining the only thing i know is same for me if i break the contract now i will turn to pay as you go plan(its written in my contract) and it will result be big loss! I am not here to support ali or school or anybody. i posted here to say my positive feedback about the school that i study in and my personal opinion since i have same/similar contract. Everything in the contract is very clear and i can assure you mr Dimos is not a scam or something. He helped me and other students personally. Again, i dont know what happened between school and ali so i cannot support someone. What i said and im saying again is i shared my opinion and i didnt support someone.What i can tell you is that there are people in this topic here from other schools(mostly from greece) trying to make a "mesh" arround Hero Aviation because probably they lost all their customers. So before everybody start judging a person or a company he has to KNOW exactly what happened and listen to both sides but this is not my job.i dont know if this is your job but for sure not mine.

Know the story 100% before you judje.. dont just dudje.i can find you in this forum(already found many) posts of people saying bulls*it about other schools.. these schools are ones of the very famous! So most of the times behind all these black advertisement theres something wrong... either its something not true or in this situation some people(not ali) are trying to make a small problem like BIIIIG one for their benefits...

Judging a person or a company just because someone somewhere said something about someone happened somewhere reminds me of some questions in yahoo forums that they look like this:

"Hi. My name is Rick. I love eating my cats s*it after i have s*x *rgy with my cat, my dog, my best friends mother, my grandparents and my girlfriends grandparents. Do you think this is normal? Thanks"

Then you can see 1000 people posting..
999 of them they say comeon thats sick blah blah blah
1 of them will say "fake"

I dont believe thats theres only 1 person out of 1000 (0,1%) that could understand theres something wrong with the whole story here.. :ugh::ugh:
i have my personal opinion but still i dont support any side..neither school neither ali.. what i said from the beggining is im a student in this school, its good and it finally worth the try to post again here since this time you accepted my posts..

my simple maths now for you and for the rest:
as i remember in my ppl contract a payment of 1500* euro is not refundable.its written in my contract but since i applied 1.5 year ago it might be different than yours..
you flew 12 hours as you said..i dont now the current prices but in the past i think it was something like 150 euro per hour w/o instructor(sorry if im wrong). 170(with instructor)*12=2040 euro. 2040+1500*= 3540.
You said for 2-3-4 months i dont know..lets say 2? a school usually charges from 300 to 500 for single accomodation.. lets take the middle price. 2*400=800 so 3540+800= 4340. School most probably provided you transportation to supermarkets when you were in the city, transportation to athens for exams, transportation to the airport for flights,exam fees,flight computer,maybe pickup from athens airport when you first came, also probably you got an account to distance learning website with questions and images etc.. also did you get medical(4340+all these stuff goes more than 6500...)? if yes then man you gave 6500, you got all your bucks back..
again im not here to support the school about what happened between you both.i dont know what happened 100% so i cannot support you or the school..but what refund you want to get i CANNOT UNDERSTAND... :ugh:

Anunaki
21st Dec 2013, 21:25
LOL It sounds like a Circus to me,not a flight school! Mahdiara, just...stop, honestly,stop!:ugh:

mahdiara
21st Dec 2013, 21:56
ofcorse when you dont have anything to say you try to insult people. im glad people can understand now. ali most probably understood who i am(ofcorse not the owner of the school). so the party is over, you can insult people as much as you want because this is your culture. everybody can see that the circus is not here..its somewhere else.. ;) lastly just for you to know very often people pass a skill test from the school that i am.. i dont think a circus would be able to do this ;) :=

Anunaki
21st Dec 2013, 23:33
Mahdiara, where exactly did I insult anyone?actually,by asking you to stop,I was doing you a favour..since you're not making yourself any....No offence!I'm sorry,like your school, so far what you have written...no credibility.

starz
22nd Dec 2013, 03:04
"judging a company(school) or a person through the internet when you(not only you..generally all people) don't know EXACTLY what happened is scam and black advertising! ...............So before everybody start judging a person or a company he has to KNOW exactly what happened and listen to both sides but this is not my job.i don't know if this is your job but for sure not mine"

For someone who has no special interest in the school and who's job isn't to give the exact details of the events, you are going to extreme lengths justifying everything which you now claim you know little about and seem very eager to give us your versions of the "exact account".

Why don't you quit this crap and simply tell us your real name then, it would be better than repeating you've not Dimos because nobody is believing it including myself. To say you owe nothing to us Ppruners, well you made yourself game by going out of your way creating an account especially dedicated to your academy. This is a forum, everybody is supposed to get involved.

Regarding insults, the only person who is throwing them is YOU "Mahdiara". Not least by insulting our intelligence.

Not only that, but it is YOU who never has anything nice to say about anyone and always b**ch about people who are not happy at YOUR school when 99% of the time it is your doings which leads to problems and therefore their leaving.

You want positive reviews? Well sorry to break it to you, but positive reviews come once you start acting in a positive manner. It comes from happy satisfied students have real names and who can be confirmed students of your so called school! Not some phantom invented student or someone who is forced to write good in fear of them being your next victim! Yes people are coming to you daily i'm sure, because of the cheap offers and then regret it after the first week.

You can't promise cheap offers then make problems for students you attract after they pay. You can't lie and shun students for your pure joys but worst of all, you can't threaten people who refuse to be your victim. Especially those whose money you are sitting on! Whose money is making you talk so proud.
And, you never honour your side of the contract that you bang on about and you claim everyone here are biased when upset students come on here seeking help?

How many people have complained about you and you struck a deal with the woman at HCCA to get them on your side yet you go on about schools paying Pprune to advertise? You honestly think everybody will shut up and say good things about your school? Well this you can't force!

I mean, you even blame admin for rejecting your posts! So no, nobody has lots of time dedicating it to people like you on Pprune except perhaps you are an exception because you are an entertaining, power hungry, money grabbing clown!

Now rant over. Sorry folk, it had to be said.

bojauz
22nd Dec 2013, 09:41
Hey Dimos. First of all you break the contract giving me wrong information regarding the visa. Just saying I didn't know you need spatial type D visa for PPL its not good enough. Secondly even when greek embassy refused type d visa no support from you :mad: school. Students bagging you to let them fly. You have only 2 plans but flying 1 at the time and I have never seen you twin engine even when I was in megara.
And last why did you say no to one of you staff who was willing to send me books back to me?
Very soon you gonna get very good surprise from my lawer.
I don't have time to waste my time here like Dimos I have to work hard to make money not scamming people.
I'm so surprised how he can feed his children with scammed money.

bojauz
22nd Dec 2013, 09:43
And other thing you didn't not give other guys money. He paid lots of money after not flying single hour 2 month later Dimos said he will deduct 7000. Now this guy cannot get even his money back.

mahdiara
22nd Dec 2013, 10:22
Haha keep sayinf dimos wont help you. You have to understand your problem. Im glad most people will understand by reading my previous post..
After this big post i still dont get what money you want back.. u are calling me dimos because u know who i am and u just feel bad now because u dont have anythng to say.. in case u really didnt understand who i am.. i will remind you...
Seating outside of the hcaa for exams.. you me and the policeman.. you come outside and u are telling me u dont feel comfortable to go for more exams... it was july or august.. i didnt want to continue the story but that might help you.. you were telling us that real men have to go out without their wives etc.. we told you that can only happen in uzbek.. if u do this in greece u will be kicked out of home etc.. u were surprised.. if you still cannot remember then man how the hell could you ever pass atpl theory?
Someone wrote why im positive about my school if im not dimos..
I dont know... why are you negative if you are not ali???

Silence now... enjoy!

Ps im surprised moderators are active only when its about ro black adv someone and not when its to support.. mods can see my email and they can google it and see i made it like 10 years ago.. they can akso see my ip jm back to my home city.. anyway

mahdiara
22nd Dec 2013, 10:35
Sory man i dont know he story of the dutch.. and i dont know his contract.. Im not here to judge or to support school or speak for school
. I posted here only for u to make u understand in case you want to listen... but seems like u cant.. or u dont want to.. i know almost 50 people thst got their license in my school. There are hunderds.. money comlpains only by youu and the dutch guy? I never ever heard by anyone that dimos is a scammer.. i have my comlpains about dimos but i will tell him my comlpais.. other people also.might have comlpains but i never saw anyone saying dimos is scammer.. this is a joke..

I still dont understand what are others people benefits by
Scamming the school just because u ali my friend posted something..

But hey we speak again generally and not about u.. i didnt come here to speak about the dutch.. i dont understand ur problem! You used all ur bucks..

mahdiara
22nd Dec 2013, 10:59
starz.. all your posts are made ONLY and they are bad about hero aviation. i know who you are..guys told me about u i think because when u came i wasnt at the school... :ugh::ugh::ugh:
im so sorry you have so meanless lives that your whole life is in a forum blackadvertising one single school lol. if you guys think im dimos i cant do anything for this.. but im so :mad: pretty SURE ali knows and just plays it like he doesnt know just to make a mesh arround dimos name..
dear ali.. last chance for you and you will never see reply by me again here since i made everything clear and i need to study.
remember man.. me you and the policeman..you saying all these things for women.. and their rights... try man its not hard. we were only 2 people plus you.. :p:p as someone that dont know anything and its just here to mesh arround someone i wish you good luck. as someone that signed the same contract with you which is pretty fair in my opinion, i will tell you that you have no luck and even if i say good luck its like "laghing at you". i wont do this but ill be here anytime you come and u want to meet me and prove you who i am ;)
you will see 0 post from me in this topic.i said what i wanted to say and i explained my contract which you didnt verify if its the same(i signed 1.5 year ago) and then you turned talking about a dutch guy.. people can see now.. except those that are here for their job ;) if you want to meet me, here i am but sorry i cant keep posting in this jungle of strangers that they speak about a man they dont know and sorry to tell you, they believe a stranger who posted something on a forum lol.

VBHJA320
22nd Dec 2013, 11:14
mahdiara why are you sticking up for the school????? what part do you not understand that he say €8000 or so for PPL and you spend 3 months on the ground waiting for the airport to give you authorisation which you are not told before you arrive. so you say 500 per month is rent....so you stated that 170 per hours for flight time....basic maths....€170*45hrs = 7650 only €350 for rent that mean you have less than one month to do your PPL don’t add up does it......well i went to the school to visit and was not impressed and in contact with many students there.
Mahdiara please tell us who long you have been there, what you paid for and how far have you got????

most are approaching the 24 month of being there and have only 80ish hours and about 5 ATPL exams done. I say another 2 year before they get to MEP/CPL stage at this rate. from what i have heard there was two FI there one from Italy and other from UK, both were driving the place forward but they were laid off...due to a FI's that will work for FREEE!!!!!!! amazing what pilots will do.
also Solo are not solo there i have been told, most of them went with a safety pilot normally Head of training and were told that it was a solo. Most of the students are modular are doing ATPL exams before they have the PPL?????? Breach of regulations.

other factors that i have been told and saw my self when i visited the place the syllabus is not to standard and the whole place is a copy of the internet job.

As for Ail situation I believe Ail is rite... i know the Holland guys and they are correct and should have their money back....not told about the long wait and when asked for money back told i will minus the rent...Dimos you never mention it to them about the wait so you cant charge them for that.

Two aircraft and only fly on two days with 35 students impossible to make it happen. the people i speak to there are time builders and they have been telling me the school never gives them the aircraft alone they have to take an instructor with them, why!!! Dimos told me that I would be flying 4 days a week, went out for a coffee with a few people and they told me good luck. Got the real truth and made my decision to stay away.

mahdiara
22nd Dec 2013, 12:08
i will reply again because you ask me and its about alis situation but for mines also.
i applied BEFORE 1/1/2012 so airport didnt want this authorisation etc..
i came only for written exams in the past. i passed all my written exams at summer and the very first days of october 2013 i went to school to stay for fligt training. i have almost 30 hours in both airpots kalamata and megara(athens). im back to my home city now to relax for christmas holidays! thats not true about solos. i have done my solos alone(still not triangle).
an other 0poster visited that school and know all these things ho ho ho.you make me laugh man! merry xmas

PS 150 or 170 or 300 i dont know exactly, its a pay as you go plan..all inclusive is cheaper!

edited:
PS2 hi ex instr..
PS3 my dear ex instructor i just checked my contract..for delays that are not because of the student, school provides free accomodation etc.. enjoy!

VBHJA320
22nd Dec 2013, 13:42
Well I'm not the instructor I'm still doing my ppl.how I know a lot is that I have friends which are there and when I did my research for a flight school they told me the full story.

I still get emails from the owner if I'm interested but I'm not doing a pay upfront deal. I'm after pay as you go.

Merry Xmas to you as well.

Ctak
22nd Dec 2013, 13:53
hi guys.this is mahdiara..ctak is one of the 5-6 accounts i made in the past(june or july) and tried to post some things..seems like my previous posts never appeared online and they were deleted from "awaiting moderation" since JetDriver cannot find them.. so one by one people calling me "dimos" before will start thinking new names to call me now since their myth about dimos just registered here with name mahdiara is BUSTED! thanks to "forgot my pass"..

mahdiara
22nd Dec 2013, 14:40
sorry im not going to read your post..too big for me.. but you are as crazy as the guys told me sweety! hahahaha i remember i saw you on facebook once i asked some guys who is this girl they told me a crazy girl you are lucky you didnt meet her.. hahahahhaha!!! ok im out of this..i said this again but im trying hard.. lol

starz
22nd Dec 2013, 15:15
HA! I can bet you myself, it is you Dimos....nobody knows more than me how you talk. It's the gospel's truth "SWEETY"

As for IP, anybody can type from any place! That is not going to prove anything!

It's funny how I am called "crazy" by your students who I never met. Now how can that be eh? But do I even care? I don't even care if I don't get to write on here again because I made my point. And everybody can see you DIDN'T make yours.

As for famous? HAHA again you slipped up. Remember how you told me on our last meeting how you made me "famous"? (Obviously by your gossip!) But "DEAR" I do not wish to become famous, I have nothing to sell and wish to rob NOBODY unlike you! I am not desperate to gain customers so I can "get rich quick" with their blood money! That is your style. You are ruthless and power hungry.

You think people going to BEG you for what you owe?? that makes you feel like a man? What PLANET are you from?

starz
22nd Dec 2013, 15:51
I was speaking to you Mahdiara via private but note you got banned.

You also inboxed me from Ctak admitting you are mahdiara but sill denying you are Dimos but again you are banned from there.

Sorry I still do not believe you are not otherwise as I said, inbox me on FACEBOOK and show you are not him.

In any-case I said what I had to say. Hope someday you take heed and change your ways because we wanabes invest lots of money and time in learning to fly and all we ask for is our moneys worth and promises made to be fulfilled. Nothing more....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! Let's hope next year is filled with blessings (and honest people!) :ok:

talkpedlar
22nd Dec 2013, 15:55
..yet another sucker parted from his money.:ugh:

Ali...

1: it's not the school's responsibility to check visa requirements.. it's yours!

2 This fine website has been telling students and wannabees not to pay upfront for 20+ years!

3: If you'd got of your a:mad:s and done your homework before considering Hero, you wouldn't be in this :mad: today!

No sympathy here I'm afraid... a sucker and his money are soon parted :{

Merry Christmas to all.

truckflyer
23rd Dec 2013, 00:10
I am not going to comment about the case, however one very solid piece of advice, so you can get some money back, is to open a case with Paypal, this you must do URGENTLY.

If you used Credit Card to fund the transaction, you can also contact your credit card company, provide documentation over the issue, and you should get your deposit refunded very easily. PM me for advice. But do this URGENTLY. Good luck.

AirbusLover
23rd Dec 2013, 01:24
Ok time to throw a bone here.Guess who is the guy presenting the aircraft to a local tv channel.

a)Dimos
b)Mahdiara
c)Ctak
d)All the above
e)None of the above

flight training.avi - YouTube

mirimigghi
23rd Dec 2013, 10:53
Dear all,
I'm new in this forum and....YESS! I register only to write here!
But unfortunately I'm not new in hero aviation!
I want to spend some minutes to tell all of you what happens there........
Firs of all......the location.....
the headquarter of the school is in kalamata airport.....well....not actually in the airport but in an external building.
In the airport there's only a small room that is used for the briefings and debriefings (usually the debriefing is an optional!!).
This is the first "strange" point as I've never seen a flight school based outside of an airport!
Kalamata is a military airport open to civil traffic but here comes the first problem......the air force doesn't allow hero aviation to fly during the week! So is clear that is impossible to give a PPL license in one month!
Then.....When you arrive n kalamata you discover that you need some kind of airport ID and due to Greek laziness it will take up to two months!!!!!
While you are waiting for the ID you start the ground school.....THERE'S NO GROUND SCHOOL FOR THE PPL!
They just give you some cbt and a kind of data bank......of course all the students, without a guide, will focus on the data bank and learn it by heart!
Once you get your ID than start the flying circus!
Two airplanes, one 150 and one 172, nothing more!
the two airplanes are absolutely old, most of the instruments doesn't work and honestly......I don't feel safe to fly with them!
But anyway I'm in.....so....let's go!
My instructor spend most of the time taking pictures with his stupid iphone.....what I think is..........as you spend your last 30 years flying in greece......why you keep taking pictures!?!?!?!? Teach me something!!
the other one speek a very poor english but this is not a problem.......most of the time he speek greek with the controllers and of course......I don't understand nothing!
let's go ahead......let's say that I will get my PPL license here.......
than comes the mess!
The ground school is now and then, with different instructors most of them from the airforce.
They play a cbt on the screen and basically we look at it all the time.
ok.....the theory is not a big problem.....let's say that if I study hard finally I will get my CPL exams......
but now I have to complete the flying part.......around 180h?!?
The question is.....HOW?!?!?!?
Two airplanes for more than 30 students.......flying only in the weekend plus friday afternoon.
So totally we have around 15/20h to fly per week.
30 student X 200h = 6000 Hours to do!
6000 / 20 = 300 weeks to give all the actual students theys ATPL IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
More than this (I can't understand why....) new student are always coming and that means less time for the actuals ones.
No one of the two airplanes is certified for IFR flight, there's no simulator, no night VFR.........how can they give a ATPL license without them?!?
After all this I would like to say something more.........
there were two good instructors, one from england and one from italy, they were wery good with us and they follow us from the beginning.....I think that's why they get fired! Just because with them we were going very fast and dimos have all the interest to stop us in order to have less people ready to fly.........
I think is more than enough.........
I kindly suggest to anybody to stay away from this crazy people, is better to spend more and get what you've payed for, instead of keep trusting dimos lies waiting for something that will never happen!
Good luck to anybody, fly always high and happy landings! :ok:

P.S. I really don't care if you discover or not who I am......what I say here is absolutely true :p:p

bojauz
23rd Dec 2013, 18:50
Hey Mahdiara yes I do believe you that student which I spike only ones but how come you know everything about my case is Dimos told you all? If you only a student they how come you know all this in and outs of my case? Cut this crap Dimos you pathetic little man.
Dimos trying to change students extraordinary prices who wants to leave the school. Like CBT 700 € illegally copy from Oxford cbt if you buy on Internet cd cost you 25 € each. Travel to megara? Why I should pay for it is that my fault you flying in megara 250 kilometers away from kalamata. Rent call the owner direct he said 200 € per month. Dimos changing 700 €. This his number call him owner of accommodation.
People like Dimos need to be stopped I feel sorry for so many students who is waiting for 2 years for they licence and I'm afraid they will might might never get them

bojauz
23rd Dec 2013, 19:08
And one more thing I did not cancel the contract its was Dimos with this email:
Dear Mr Ali
I would like*to inform you that you*are not accepted to continue*your studies in our Academy.
with appreciation,
That's the actual email send to me no explanation no reason why?

Air Engineer
23rd Dec 2013, 20:59
Ask yourself do you want to be a professional pilot????

If yes then stay away. These guys are amateurs. Still dont understand how they can have an FTO running with all this mess. An inspector from EASA has been officially notified. Soon there will be an audit.

DO NOT BE TEMPTED BECAUSE OF THE OFFER. This is a TRAP. Once your in the spiders web you cant get out unless you are willing to wait 10 years to finish your ATPL.

Whoever talks positive about this outfit is either sent by the management or on drugs.

Both mr D. and miss O. will be held accountable by the court of law and EASA for their lies, malpractices and breaching procedures and contracts.