PDA

View Full Version : Hamrah Please Read.

Time to Fly
2nd Feb 2002, 02:36
Hamrah,

Thank you for the information. I would have responded in the original thread, but its locked again!!!!!!!!!!!

What about asking for information about FTO's? Is it allowed in this forum, or do I need permission? My first attempt was locked.

I do not want to break any rules.

TTF

Captain Airclues
2nd Feb 2002, 02:48
Time to Fly

Your original thread is on the Private Flying Forum. I tried to post a link but it didn't work.

Airclues

[ 01 February 2002: Message edited by: Captain Airclues ]</p>

Time to Fly
2nd Feb 2002, 03:21
Airclues

Thank you for trying.

. .I do not understand what my post is doing in Private Flying? I did not post it there. My thread gets locked and moved without even telling that it is being moved!!! That is pretty **** Poor if you ask me.

As for the Forum to post in:

Private Flying. . . .Many private pilots have an interest in commercial aviation and how they interact with it. This forum is for those pilots.

That is not me. I am not a pilot. Why is it there?

. .Wannabes

For those aspiring to join our fraternity of aviators with the best view in the house or getting a job that beats working for a living

That is what I am. A non pilot trying to become a pilot.

I sure would like to hear from a moderator on this. Although I doubt I will get to respond before its locked again or moved to some unknown location.

TTF

P.S. I know I am new. Sorry if I cam causing too many problems.

Captain Airclues
2nd Feb 2002, 03:42
TTF

And we are pilots doing everything that we can to help you wannabes. Just look at the top of the closed thread and you will see where it has been moved to. You have had some excellent, well informed responses on the Private Flying Forum. Just where is the problem?

Airclues

Hamrah
2nd Feb 2002, 05:02
Sigh.....This is getting repetitive