PDA

View Full Version : Heathrow spotting from Rennaissance

CKT789
10th Nov 2013, 14:04
Does the Rennaissance hotel still offer spotting packages? Can't seem to find any adverts for it and there is nothing on the hotel website?

MARK9263
10th Nov 2013, 19:30
Not sure if they are marketing the 'Spotter' packages anymore but they still do the rooms with the view and access to the Club lounge.

I do go here regularly and if its a weekday, they will still give a room with a view if you ask for one but don't think you get access to the Club Lounge.

If its weekend, the same applies but if you opt for the CLub Lounge option its more expensive, but I think its closed Saturday night!

Hope you follow that!

Any more info give me a shout..

Mark

CKT789
10th Nov 2013, 20:33
Great thanks. I haven't gone to the lounge in the past, just used the rooms with views. Good to hear you can still request it! Cheers.

MARK9263
11th Nov 2013, 06:57
If you get club lounge access it entitles you to as much tea,coffee and soft drinks as you want.
And from around 6.00pm a hot buffet is laid on with beer and wine (unlimited each time I've stayed)

The club lounge is also useful to use when you have checked out as you can still carry on spotting with great views. Or, like regularly happens to me, your room isn't ready!