PDA

View Full Version : Stapleford Flight Centre Question

Mrtommyb12345
9th Nov 2013, 19:33
Hi all.
First of all, I would like to say that I am new here and look forward to reading more threads.
As for the question, it is pretty straight forward. If I were to do my "Zero to ATPl" course with Stapleford flight school, how much would it cost me? I know there is a price list but I just need a bit of help here as I am a bit confused. I know that it can cost a lot of money (70k+) but I am specifically looking at this school.
-Thankyou! :)

vulcanised
9th Nov 2013, 19:43
Think you will find there's already a long established thread on SFC with a lot of answers you might need.

Mrtommyb12345
9th Nov 2013, 19:52
Do you know where I can find this? Thanks :)

Straighten Up
9th Nov 2013, 21:29
Their website is pretty good with details on all the prices. It's £43148 if you do IR first or £47869 if CPL first plus exams/books/accommodation. I hope it's ok to post the link, but pls remove if not.

http://www.flysfc.com/pdfs/sfc-commercial-pilot-brochure.pdf

You could cut a bit off of that price if you did your hour building in USA I guess but with accommodation and flights there probably not that much.

One good thing about SFC is that all your landings at their airfield are free in their own aircraft. Not sure if that's common everywhere but I don't think it is.