PDA

View Full Version : Twins in Morocco

Flaps Air Charter
8th Nov 2013, 12:30
I need to find an executive helicopter operator in Morocco for some upcoming VIP flights. I have to use a twin engine a/c for up to six pax. Anyone help? :confused:

N707ZS
9th Nov 2013, 10:37
Outside chance, might be worth looking in Spain, see if someone will go across Inaer might help.

hookes_joint
9th Nov 2013, 12:44
http://helicoptere.heliconia-maroc.com

These might be your best bet. Website says they operate a bunch of eurocopter products including A365

AnFI
10th Nov 2013, 19:14
"I have to use a twin engine a/c for up to six pax" - is it an amateur that has specified 2 engines?
In which case will they take responsibility for the additional risk of an inappropriate helicopter specification?
(Performance is more useful in the high Atlas, and elsewhere the ease to land makes a twin pointless)

nomorehelosforme
10th Nov 2013, 19:45
As a mere pax I used to request a twin, thinking about safety, but as you say not necessary for VIP/ short transfers etc( no I'm not VIP) have had many flights in various singles and will continue to do so.

aerosamos
14th Nov 2013, 09:51
Hi,
This is my very first contribution to PPRune.
I know quite well those people in Heliconia. They are based in Marrakech and I know for sure they have EC120 and other squirrels. As far as I know, they have a AS365 which I used to fly, but it's still operated somewhere in France.
Hope this will help.
If you need some more infos, i'll be glad to help.
Sam