PDA

View Full Version : Thread Removal?

Tray Surfer
7th Nov 2013, 19:03
Have I made an error? Asking about experience/opinion on a training provider?

The thread has been removed, and I am not sure who to contact or ask what error I have made...

TS

Don_Apron
7th Nov 2013, 19:17
Feedback is not a mod strong point on this forum.

You should actually be on your knees showing reverence to the mods for allowing to post in such selected company, on the boards.

duxone
7th Nov 2013, 19:25
Ask obama...
Will send u more infos!:}

silverknapper
7th Nov 2013, 20:02
Even innocuous posts seem to vanish these days.

Joe le Taxi
7th Nov 2013, 20:33
I think something odd happened - I replied to you but it appeared above your opening post. So I deleted my reply so I could put it below yours - and pprune seems to have to detected me as the op and deleted the entire thread!

My reply was - "They are very good"! and "are you sure you can't carry across your BA training? - I did that in the past, between companies"

Tray Surfer
7th Nov 2013, 20:39
Thank JlT and all for replies...

I wish I had copied the original post so I could re-post it...

Darn it...

I don't know who the Mod's are on this board to contact and ask them to remove this thread. I don't want to get into trouble for looking like I am criticising Mod action...

Tray Surfer
7th Nov 2013, 20:50
Ha... Brilliant! I have an imagine in my head now of a 70's Frenchman banging away on his keyboard with a cigarette hanging out the corner of his mouth... :D

PPRuNe Towers
7th Nov 2013, 21:52
I'll restore the thread. Joe analysed the problem correctly and it is a repercussion of an occasional fault the techs in California have never got a grip of.

Apologies for it porking up the thread but it's a useful reminder that the vast majority of threads that disappear from this forum are due to the original poster deleting their initial message.

Rob

Gulfstreamaviator
8th Nov 2013, 03:46
nuff said, good night...glf

Tray Surfer
8th Nov 2013, 09:20
Thank you PPRuNe Towers,

I appreciate your input and assistance.

Please feel free to merge the two threads and delete this if you wish, to make the place look a little more "tidy"... :)

Warm Regards,

TS