PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance Organizations you would not visit again

deefer dog
21st Oct 2013, 09:54
Anyone care to mention the names of European maintenance organizations they would not care to visit again (for jet types)?

For the avoidance of any legal issues, no need to say why you would not want to "visit" them again, but it would be interesting to see if the same names keep popping up.

If the thread doesn't get deleted, I'll be happy to start the list.

No RYR for me
21st Oct 2013, 12:23
I'll be happy to start the list. Go ahead :8

LGW Vulture
21st Oct 2013, 12:41
I'll start......

Bombardier Amsterdam. :uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:

south coast
21st Oct 2013, 13:12
HBC at EGNR

vodka_gorbachev
21st Oct 2013, 13:30
MNG Turkey.

StressFree
21st Oct 2013, 14:40
LGW,

Well said :D

FlyMD
21st Oct 2013, 15:58
When it comes time to go through their inflated invoices and weeding out the BS, there's hardly one I ever want to deal with again..

deefer dog
21st Oct 2013, 16:08
Berlin Beechcraft :yuk:

Sop_Monkey
21st Oct 2013, 16:36
I have to say, any sort of maintenance at the level we are talking about, you need to employ an engineer, who you can trust, to oversee the operation. Even if you pay him/her £500/per day it is far cheaper than being lambs to the slaughter.

MartinSpiegl
22nd Oct 2013, 06:59
While I had my difficulties with some of the facilities in the past, I am not sure if it makes sense to simply compile and publish a list of companies with which we are not happy.

If we want to have a constuctive dialogue and raise our voice as customers, then it must be supported by Facts and Details and in a polite way.

Any Managing Director from any Maintenance facility, which I have met in the past, had always an open ear for constructive Feedback.

chanter
24th Oct 2013, 09:22
How about the maintenance companies naming the "professional" pilots and operators they'd not have back for maintenance eh ?

Steel helmet on and prepared for incoming!!!!