PDA

View Full Version : Pilot oppertunities in the UK/world

james125
16th Oct 2013, 16:53
Hello

I'm eager to become a pilot, I have no experience what so ever, I do have an MEng....in Automotive enginnering :( Where is the cheapest place I can get my licence from? Is it worth going to somewhere like China for a few months? I do speak a little mandarin if that helps. I do live near to Cambridge airport but I'm sure they'll charge a bomb. :{

Thanks

RTN11
16th Oct 2013, 21:04
I'm going to predict that halfwayback closes this one in no more than 2 posts time.

In the meantime, use the search function, there's lots of info on here. Just because you speak a bit of the language, certainly doesn't make China a worthwhile prospect, I'd put that idea back on the shelf if I were you.

You're either a troll, or you really don't know anything about flying at all, so if you're the latter the first thing to do is go and take a trial lesson to see if you actually like flying a plane at all. A lot of people get these grand ideas of what flying is like, then actually find it quite boring, or a lot more challenging than they first thought, and they can't face feeling crap at it, so give up.

Good luck in your searches.

talkpedlar
24th Oct 2013, 23:03
..more information required.. Private licence? Professional? What are your long-term plans? Come on buddy.. give us a chance to help you

stevechew
25th Oct 2013, 08:53
"... an higher degree"

Maybe once you've learnt to speak english Mr Smith you can then start to critique others, until then I would concentrate on your own grammar!

G-F0RC3
25th Oct 2013, 10:44
Very true stevechew. However, it is a bit ironic that your post contains a comma splice. ;)

PIOSEE
29th Oct 2013, 22:39
How do you know if someone has an IPhone....? They tell you!! :-P