PDA

View Full Version : You don't need a SWO or RSM - you just need a good officer like this....

Corporal Clott
27th Sep 2013, 21:11
Bring it on Capt Wedley - BN Disciplinator!

Capt Wedley - BN Disciplinator - YouTube

cargosales
27th Sep 2013, 21:54
Sorry but that's just puerile and incredibly embarrassing to watch.

CS

Basil
28th Sep 2013, 09:47
In the WW2 RAF, I rather suspect that, in the middle of the night, something unpleasant would have happened to Capt. Wedley. :E

RedhillPhil
28th Sep 2013, 09:56
What the f*** is a "disciplinator"?

The Helpful Stacker
28th Sep 2013, 10:06
Its just a poorly executed version of 'Terry Tate Office Linebacker'.

Terry Tate Office Linebacker - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRzToNo7A-94)

CoffmanStarter
28th Sep 2013, 10:16
If he really is an Officer ... he needs to hand his Bars back ... or have them taken back.

Wensleydale
28th Sep 2013, 10:25
It makes the film "Private Benjamin" seem mature.

Hydromet
28th Sep 2013, 11:49
An officer like that is precisely the reason you need an RSM or SWO.

onetrack
28th Sep 2013, 12:05
Please tell me that the individual who produced this pile of utterly puerile garbage, is 13 yrs old. I'm struggling to believe that any reasonably mature adult, actually consented to act in the making of this juvenile crap. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
There must be some scheme behind the posting to the link to try and gain a massive increase in hits, to something that most people would click off in the first 30 seconds. :rolleyes:

Two's in
28th Sep 2013, 13:18
Dear God I hope it's meant to be a joke, albeit a very unfunny one. As THS points out, it's just a take on a commercial from a few years back over here featuring an NFL player "gripping' office staff in the same manner.

On a pseudo serious note, if you think the role of commissioned officers is to apply discipline, you weren't paying attention in class as to what all those WOs/SNCO were supposed to be doing. It's the difference between policy and execution.

Sun Who
28th Sep 2013, 13:24
Dick.

langleybaston
28th Sep 2013, 14:07
more of a masturbator [as it were] than a disciplinator?

cornish-stormrider
28th Sep 2013, 18:40
Oh come on, you mean you missed the sarcasm and irony.....?
For the spams this actually quite subtle,
The clue is the office arse spouting stats improvements

The Helpful Stacker
28th Sep 2013, 18:48
The clue is the office arse spouting stats improvements

Many taken almost line and verse from 'Terry Tate Office Linebacker'.

Melchett01
28th Sep 2013, 18:52
Unless I'm about to fall for a mass 'waaaaaaaaaaaah' then plesae don't take this seriously.

Yes it's childish, but having spent a lot of time working with all the US Services it's also quite funny and accurate in a weird sort of way - think of it as a cross between Stripes and Full Metal Jacket.