PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Wings, CTC. Female pilots?

Bn02fly
17th Sep 2013, 14:54
Morning all! Been away from pprune for a while...

I've been looking through posts on ctc wings (including Qatar wings) and posts on Qatar and female pilots. And also qatar in general!

However none of the job lot combined... They all answer great questions individually but not necessarily what I'm looking for.

Does anyone now whether any female Qatar wings cadets have yet been recruited?

If so have they started training? (Having read previous post on guys in Qatar not starting line training yet I figured there was no point asking if any had started at Qatar- if they have I'd like to know)

Does Qatar have any requirements where female cadets are concerned, I.e religious background?

I'm not concerned by ctc and training as I assume ill be around nz with other cadets from other airlines and wings program's.
However I'm concerned how I will fair at interview with the Qatari...
And how they're accommodation stands for cadets... I.e there are talks of cadets sharing accommodation in the uk and nz however this is against Qatari law for a male and female to be in the same room after dark.

I just want to be careful, I don't want to lose a job before I've started.

I've heard the stories and I know the extremes but I'm also aware of actualities.

But I'd be happy to hear from any like-minded or Anyone with knowledge of what I have mentioned.

Black Pudding
23rd Sep 2013, 11:36
Bn02fly

We have lots and lots of female pilots flying at Qatar Airways.

You don't get treated any dif from anyone else.