PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Sydney from the Air????

ASHTAM
12th Sep 2013, 07:26
Hello.

Sorry if i am using the wrong thread for this question. I am heading off to Australia for a few weeks and during thoise three weeks it is my 1 year anniversary :D:D I am in the process of looking in what to do, i did look at sydney sea planes, a good way of seeing sydney from the air. Does anyone know of any place that does scenic flights around sydney for half the cost??

Gertrude the Wombat
12th Sep 2013, 12:37
Do the seaplane ride, sod the cost, you only get one chance at some things.

For a cheaper view of the harbour ride on the Manley Ferry. But do that as well as the seaplane, not instead.

ASHTAM
12th Sep 2013, 16:51
thanks for the reply.................I said the same thing "sod the cost" when i decided to be a pilot.................now i have debt and a licence but no job.......oh well onwards and upwards as they say. :O
Thanks again looks like i might well do the seaplane ride after all.:ok:

Freefly170
12th Sep 2013, 17:40
Why not try Sydney Aerobatic School based at Bankstown, they have a couple of Pitts S2's and used to fly out and round the harbour , over the bridge etc. Not sure if it's cheaper than the seaplane but you could at least chuck in a few aero's. If my memory serves me correctly from when I was out there they also had a SF 260 as well.

xma007
13th Sep 2013, 04:43
Ashtam
Try Steve Krug at SeaWing Airways. Very professional outfit.