PDA

View Full Version : ADAPT pre screening test

newings
3rd Sep 2013, 22:39
Hi,

I am looking at going into flight training and I will need to complete the 'ADAPT Pre screening tool. Can someone tell me what this test consists of exactly (mainly the simulation part)?

Thanks

NZJR
6th Sep 2013, 07:36
Hey Mate

It involves a personality test first off . Only around 5 questions just answer what you think it right ( cant fail this part ) . The sim test ..... Its like playing flight sim but with no control over the aircraft . You will be flying over various land marks and doing certain turns . At the same time you will be playing an arcade style game , flying a plane around boxes and at the same time you will also be answering simple cognitive questions . So while playing the game an answering the questions you will have to look out the cockpit window and spot aircraft in the distance memorize landmark under your turning points . You will also hear ATC . Remember as much as you can what they say during the flight . There will be questions on this after the flight along with questions on your route , the aircraft you spot the cockpit layout etc . Once all this is done you will do the exact same test again to test how much you improve over the first time .

This should help heaps , you can't really study for this test but at least you know what your getting into .

belvey
12th Dec 2014, 09:25
Thanks very much for that, just what I was wondering. Great info. :ok:

gainsoverplanes
5th Jan 2015, 10:34
The best part about this test is that you can re-sit it as many times as you want for $70 a pop :}

All the best :ok:

asalomon
7th Oct 2015, 00:31
WHERE CAN YOU PRACTICE?
:sad: