PDA

View Full Version : CPL QXC rules

Eyon
30th Aug 2013, 08:26
Hi,

I did a 500nm flight the other day with 2 full stop landings enroute, intending for it to be my CPL QXC. I got the stamps at all three airports I landed at, including my home base (North Weald).

However, when discussing another member of our aircraft group, apparently the CPL QXC has to be entirely within the UK?

Can anyone confirm if this is true? My routing was from a private strip 50nm SW of Paris, Blois, a scenic routing to Le Touquet then home. 500nm, roughly 6 hours.

Should I do another in the UK?

Rithalic
30th Aug 2013, 08:45
My suspicion would be that your aircraft group might have a large maintenance bill coming up soon.

Check out Section 4, Part L, Page 10 of Cap 804.

Eyon
30th Aug 2013, 09:03
My suspicion would be that your aircraft group might have a large maintenance bill coming up soon.

What makes you say that?

Thanks for the details where to find the info in CAP804. I was looking for this document but didn't know what it's name was and where to find the info contained within it. Looks like the flight I did was fine as it doesn't specify that it must be in the UK.

mad_jock
30th Aug 2013, 09:40
There are 100's if not 1000's of CPL's issued on the QXC being done in the states.

You really have zero problems if you have done it in Europe.