PDA

View Full Version : EC120 Hangar Availability UK

unicopter
28th Aug 2013, 12:05
Hi all

Looking for space to house an EC120 in the UK for 6 months (may be longer), preferably Elstree up to Cranfield (or anywhere in between)

I am out of touch of who owns what with so many changes of ownership in this industry for the past 6 years - so any suggestions most welcome.

Fuel onsite not a necessity, just secure facilities.

thanks

Squadgy
29th Aug 2013, 16:29
Unicopter, this is out of your specified area by a long shot - but if it's secure long term hangarage you're after then this may be of interest, and it may be of interest to others too :

About the heliport « City Airport and Heliport (http://www.cityairportandheliport.com/city-heliport/about-the-heliport)

24 Hour security on site in a secure compound. Out of Hours ops and JetA1 available :ok:

vfr440
29th Aug 2013, 17:05
UniCopter, know of a secure hangar at Oxford (not ECUK). If this may be of use please pm me for details and co-ordinates. Pleased to help -VFR ;)

ROTORVATION
30th Aug 2013, 14:20
Hi. Yes I can help with a new hangar at Elstree. Pls PM me for my contact mobile number. Thanks

unicopter
1st Sep 2013, 13:41
Thanks for everybody's help and PM's - I have a nice long list :ok:

PS - Despite Cranfield having limited aircraft flying and even less rotors they seem to be too busy to house a heli?

Thats a fair bit of nice land for development! :oh: