PDA

View Full Version : Please, help to make up my mind to choose an flying school

artero
22nd Aug 2013, 01:27
Hello, I really need help! I am looking forward to do the Pilot licence. My idea is to do it in the modular way; starting first with the PPL to see wether it is really my vocation, and I am skillful on it. If so, I would then go forward to take all the exam, get the ATPL and try to fullfil my dream of becoming a professional pilot.

I have thought of doing it in Florida. I think it is the best place in the US for the good weather conditions, and quality or life, right?

Would anybody reccomend me any Flying School in Florida which offers the JAA (European) licence? I have searched in internet, but I´m really unfamiliar with these schools and it is a tough task to choose one just for what you read in their websites. Some of the ones I have found are; American Fliers, European Flight School, Pann Am, ATP...

If anybody has experience by studying with them, or have heard anything form other persons, I would be totally thankful for getting your opinion.
I look for reliability, professionalitym and a satisfactory student coachins. The price should also be taken into account.

Thankyou so much in advance guys,