PDA

View Full Version : Venky's India

EMB170
13th Aug 2013, 12:02
As far as i know they are operating an Hawker 900. Have they any expansion plans? what is it like to work for them.
This is the company that owns Blackburn football club.
Any information about the flight department would be appreciated.
Thanks
EMB170

weido_salt
19th Aug 2013, 08:36
The second word of your title has prompted me to comment, not the first. Location, location, location.

As one who has done time down there I feel as I am in a position to give a balanced response.They cant be trusted, period. They cant even trust themselves. SOP is to break a contract, ASAP. Then be prepared for a long fight to get what is owed to you, as they are all on the take. They just cant help themselves. They are some of the biggest racists I have ever come across, yet very quick to pull the race when they are in another country, when they cant get their own way. Meeting rooms are bugged as a matter of course, so what out. CVR's are regularly pulled as ordered by the DGCA but are read by people with unhealthy interests, even before the authorities get their hands on them. Reptilian behaviour if ever I saw it. The local crews will be tipped off, when this is imminent. A foreigner, wont be.

The women are quite nice, if you don't mind a wobbly head and the odd whiff of curry.

Stay away, for the sake of your health and sanity. If you are desperate, please read again. If you want to see reptiles, then go to a zoo.

EMB170
20th Aug 2013, 07:25
i was only interested about this particular company.
I was based in India for some years so i can make my own picture what it is like. Do you honestly think it is different in other places, not if you dig deeper!!

weido_salt
20th Aug 2013, 07:44
"Do you honestly think it is different in other places,......" In that part of the world? No. That part of the world covers a very large area indeed, on my calculations.