PDA

View Full Version : CAA First class Medical History

Piper2897m
25th Jul 2013, 09:08
Will the Medical doctor want to look at my medical history, will I need to give him consent to do so. On the CAA website it asks to provide medical history, but it says nothing about the doctor needing to look at my medical records.

Hope to get a reply,

thank you

Radgirl
25th Jul 2013, 20:39
They will ask you to tell them your history, but require approval to seek clarification and confirmation from your GP. However, your question is irrelevant because if you fail to disclose anything your medical is potentially invalid, you are committing a criminal offence, and your insurance is null and void so your family will starve.

so you have to tell them everything and your records would add nothing - would they?:rolleyes:

In short, do not be even a teeny weeny bit tempted to try it on - we are sure you didnt mean that in any case!!!!

Piper2897m
26th Jul 2013, 09:55
no, I dont intend to mislead the caa in anyway. My intention is to progress myself in my aviation study. Im just trying to get a complete picture of the whole procedure..INFORMATION is Everything

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
26th Jul 2013, 11:48
I never needed to ask such questions prior to my initial medical. Just follow the correct procedures and don't hide anything.

GL