PDA

View Full Version : Removal of Professor Alasdair Smith AFPRB

Al R
24th Jul 2013, 20:49
Interesting and unique insight from a clearly angry bloke..

http://alasdairmsmith.********.co.uk/2013/04/the-story-of-my-departure-from-afprb.html

Onceapilot
24th Jul 2013, 20:53
Linky U/S Al:uhoh:.

500N
24th Jul 2013, 20:57
You need to replace the ****** with b l o g s p o t

but without the spaces.

He seems to have good support from the Military.

Al R
24th Jul 2013, 21:00
Sorry, the board software removed it and I didn't proof it. As suggested, insert bl0gsp0t or see the thread on the AFPS etc facybook page.

just another jocky
25th Jul 2013, 07:48
Thanks Al.

Reading the letters in that blog remind me of the reason I stopped pushing for promotion many years ago. That people are not able to plainly state their message but have to hide it in subtle innuendo is ludicrous in the extreme, cannot benefit those they are working on behalf of and smacks merely of childish immature power games.

Politics.....:ugh:

Jumping_Jack
25th Jul 2013, 08:18
Lets face it, the Prof isn't 'going to go off on one' over this. If he did so he wouldn't ever be considered for a luctrative role in some other Quango. He ain't stupid....the magnanimous approach prevents any bridges catching fire. :hmm:

Chugalug2
25th Jul 2013, 08:43
I'm a bit slow in seeing the wood for all the polite, congratulatory, and thankful trees strewn throughout this blog. It seems to me that the Prof was sacked by Call Me Dave for recommending a hike in Service Remuneration that was then adopted anyway. I'm probably wrong, but if not doesn't that make CMD a slimy toe-rag? Oh, he always was? Stuff you learn here...