PDA

View Full Version : Rishworth Aviation = SCAM?

zahnpastaesser
23rd Jul 2013, 12:37
Hey folks, check out the email I received recently:

Title: Document

Please view the document I uploaded for you. CLICK HERE just sign in with your email to view the document.

Regards

The link (CLICK HERE) leads to (www.)popurri.edu.uy/google/index

It then asks you to login with your email account + password :ugh: to access the "document"....

If you go for just (www.)popurri.edu.uy without the extension it shows the homepage of some weird kindergarten in Urugay... it' s even written in spanish! :D

That is either just a highly unprofessional way of sharing information with others, or someone' s after confidential login information of their clients. :eek:

Can someone at least confirm if the email adress (above) is for real?

I sincerely hope this is just a bad joke. At least it made me laugh though :ok:

Higher for hire
23rd Jul 2013, 13:59
Since the linked page does not provide any valid SSL certificate I would take it for scam. The email address might as well be for real but that doesn't really matter as it can be forged easily. Don't trust that page and don't give away your login credentials! If you already did - change your passwords asap.

Luke SkyToddler
25th Jul 2013, 11:51
I'm sure the email didn't come from Rishworth directly, have you tried contacting them and informing them of what's happening? They will be very upset if someone is using their identity to carry out some kind of phishing scam I'm sure.

Skydive007
29th Jul 2013, 15:29
Hello All

I have seen quite a lot of bad reviews about Rishworth Aviation in the past but nothing recently or I may have not seen it, Need your advice since i am planning to go for a contract with them to VAC.

jamwo
30th Jul 2013, 09:52
Personally I never worked with them so far, but recently I made a screening in Japan and Rishworth aviation provided the majority of applicants. :ok:

horagoran
6th Jul 2015, 13:28
Hello. I have seen that you were requesting some information about Rishworth in the past. Did you have some value information for me. Im now doing some contact with this agency, but I have heard some bad comments but sll of them very old. If you want to tell me, my email adress is [email protected]