PDA

View Full Version : FI Training At Dundee and Job Question

S-Works
19th Jul 2013, 14:50
I have a friend considering doing an FI course up at Dundee. They claim that they are a feeder to Loganir and if the FI course is done with them they are pretty much guaranteed a job with Loganir.

I wondered what the relationship was between them and the airline and if anyone has any feedback on what the course is like with them and how much work they will get up there after doing the FI? Do they normally take the Instructors on after doing the FI course with them?

TRY2FLY
19th Jul 2013, 17:05
Put on a helmet, someone will be along shortly to give you a hiding for not using the search function .......

drag king
19th Jul 2013, 17:53
They claim that they are a feeder to Loganir and if the FI course is done with them they are pretty much guaranteed a job with Loganir.

I can't confirm the claim what u said but I can confirm that one of their former (spanish) FI is now an FO on the SLAAB...

DK :}

advocate for devils
21st Jul 2013, 17:21
Sounds similar to the claims made to potential Commercial students also!

There seems to be a high number of FI's being churned out from Dundee - none of which have been able to secure a position there. So, how likely is it that they can 'all but guarentee' a job at Loganair.

max_drift
23rd Jul 2013, 22:50
http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/510338-tayside-loganair.html

Job...no; interview...maybe