PDA

View Full Version : Wrong decision?

Stick35
15th Jul 2013, 18:10
Hello everyone

I got in april a job offer with an airline company. There was a huge salary cut in my salary (in other words you pay a part for your typerating) and afterwards you had to stay another 1,5 year. From the beginning on i had untill now, a lot of reasons to refuse it, but there were also moments to accept it. Main reason is that i am heading to the 40's so chance to get in the airline is almost nil. All my friends and familiy believe i am throwing away my future and i am feeling they are right. But then again pay was crap and i feel i would sacrifice another 3,5 years of my life just for an airbus rating instead of building things in my life. I am considering to change my current flying career into another career just to have some stability. Why am i all saying this? Because i feel somehow my friends are right and there is no way back. But then again, 4 months i had the time to refuse or accept. All the time, one day was 'yes', other day 'no'.
Sorry to moan, but i am feeling bad, brains versus emotions.

Sygyzy
15th Jul 2013, 19:17
And your point is...............:(

Stick35
15th Jul 2013, 19:21
Sorry, no point here. Just feeling bad about my decision. Had to get,it of my chest.

Halfwayback
15th Jul 2013, 21:07
Done!

HWB