PDA

View Full Version : BACF LCY

jamestkirk
1st Jul 2013, 07:45
Anyone who works for above know why this has stopped

ETOPS
1st Jul 2013, 08:50
James

I'm sure you knew what you meant when you wrote your question, but the rest of us will need you to define the "this" in your sentence.

Cyrano
1st Jul 2013, 09:27
...and perhaps to do so in one of the existing threads on BA Cityflyer, London City or (maybe? ;) Isle of Man) rather than starting a new one? :ok:

Expressflight
1st Jul 2013, 17:16
As someone who is still "in aviation" I must confess that I didn't have the faintest idea what your opening post was intended to convey either, nor why you thought a new thread was necessary. Sorry, but that's just my view.

RJ100
1st Jul 2013, 17:20

jamestkirk
"BACF LCY
Anyone who works for above know why this has stopped"

Jamestkirk please define what you mean? Do we know why WHAT has stopped???? :ugh:
You're being very vague.
As far as I'm aware BACF LCY has not stopped.

RJ

jamestkirk
1st Jul 2013, 17:35
It is quite obvious I meant IOM-LCY as I assume people are psychic.

Yes. I need to be a little less vague.

Right. To start again properly.

The IOM-LCY is stopping. If anyone knows why. Pax figures, cost, as it was a wet lease etc. It would be interesting to know.

RJ100
1st Jul 2013, 18:02
Ah there you go :O:D

We are told its down underperformance. It'll be reduced to 1x daily from September using an E170 when the Saab moves onto the new LCY-DUS route.
The route could be re-evaluated for growth next summer when other airlines reduce capacity on the IOM-London route.

Re the 1x daily no answer as to why this may not be showing online for booking. Maybe the times are yet to be confirmed.

Hope this what you were really looking for :ok:

RJ

jamestkirk
1st Jul 2013, 20:17
Thanks. Yes thats what i meant.