PDA

View Full Version : In need of a C-172!

AvEnthusiast
6th Jun 2013, 14:59
Hello Guys & Gals,

We are in an eagerly need of a C-172 in Afghanistan! But being limited in financial resources we would like to have your suggestion and expertise on how we can acquire one, let's say with something like monthly payments or small installments to own the plane at the end. We would like to know about all the possibilities you know or you think are out there so finally we get a plane down here (e.g. lease, charter, for sale on monthly payment or installments, financed, grants, donation, to find it in junkyard....)

welliewanger
11th Jun 2013, 14:33
I have no idea how you might acquire the aircraft but I'm intrigued to find out:

A. What would you use it for.
B. Which brave soul would fly it!
C. How would you maintain it.
D. Under which aviation authority.

Gulfstreamaviator
11th Jun 2013, 15:02
But seem to have got lost in the WwW....

AvEnthusiast
16th Jun 2013, 12:26
Hahaha, so you also think it's a war zone. Come out of the media guys! It's like any other civil and developing country and there are youngsters living in with dreams and desires. For your information it will be used for Flight Training for the first approved Aviation Training Organization in this Country and the facilities of maintaining it are there. This country has four commercial air operators and the independent civil aviation authority is just working on its structure. while for the moment issues are looked after by Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation Home (http://www.motca.gov.af)
if you are interested to know more about it you can send me messages.