2nd Jun 2013, 06:34
Hello guys!
someone knows
http://a320and737linetraining.********.it/
cpt. frederic guterman???
thanks!

ADY
3rd Jun 2013, 08:35
Yes. I paid the fee a few months ago but until now i haven't got any offer similar to what they offer on their blog.

looking for
3rd Jun 2013, 09:55
You will lose the money I know one than paid.

gordonquinn
3rd Jun 2013, 13:07
Looks like a scam to me, its on a blog s p o t website and the contact email is a gmail address.

Alarm bells

Aledabo
4th Jun 2013, 09:22
really?
where in the usa or in asia?
thanks

fulminn
4th Jun 2013, 12:28
2 post here, just to say"he paid and now fly airbus"...c'mon man..... never seen before a crappy p2f on a blog like this one

gordonquinn
4th Jun 2013, 12:51
"100% of our graduates are employed"

Sure they are ...

"We have a new cadet scheme, if you want become an airline pilot, we are here to help you: http://pilotschemea320andb737.********.com"

Wow fantastic!

AA pilot, now retired, I run a company to place pilots.

How generous!

Their own FAQ even spells out why you should avoid them ...

-Do you have some guarantees that you don't run away with our money?:
Yes, with us your money is totally safe.We don't ask money in advance except for the fee which is non refundable.
Your contract is passed to the airlines, and the airline will decide if you qualify or not.
After you are accepted you will be asked to pay by credit card (Insurance included). If you can not use your credit card company, you can use an escrow account.
Your money will be deposited until training is finished.Airlines will be paid only when you decide to release the sum. You can as well use our escrow account.No Nigerian scams, no Western Union payment with us...don't trust companies who ask your money before training.
With us, your pay only at the end of your contract.

This screams out SCAM SCAM SCAM, AVOID IT.

dondino
4th Jun 2013, 17:09
were you able to get your ipad 4?:E need something to do untill they won't call you (suppose to be a reaaal long wait) !!!:E

looking at thier web what they say is:

Our airlines are based in Malaysia, Lao, Indonesia, Turkey, Morocco, Afghanistan and East Europe.
(we have already 100 seats available.We place
pilots based on first come first served. More airlines coming soon!)

100 seats available????WTF??? eagle jet wont nothing better than this guy!:E

I missed my job...not pilot indeed.....I had to sell those b******t on the web..if everyday one guy give me the money I shoul play golf all day long!!!

Guy open your eyes....real world seems to be slightly different from fantasy...and real worl is full of this kind o persone everywhere...but for further advise..please give me 260 euros (non refundable) until the advice is not complete!!!:ok: