PDA

View Full Version : Airline Command blog. Gone where?

Jabawoki
1st Jun 2013, 10:41
Where has Capt Four Bars gone? It was a great blog.

Ear Muffs
2nd Jun 2013, 06:11
Agreeded. Great reading. :ok:

Jabawocky
2nd Jun 2013, 11:06
hey...that name is too close to the original ;)

:}

Capn Bloggs
2nd Jun 2013, 11:28
Two jabbas?? Do your stuff, Jaba!! http://www.smilies.our-local.co.uk/index_files/headbutt.gif

Capt Fathom
2nd Jun 2013, 11:29
Just goes to show Jabba.... you are not that unique!

Jabawocky
2nd Jun 2013, 22:14
Never thought about that Fathom. Unique is not something I would be good at actually.

You do a far better job of it. ;)

The Guru
5th Aug 2013, 04:34
Just bringing this thread back to the top.....

Every link I have searched has ended in a dead end, and it looks like the original blog has been closed, with Capn 4 Bars no longer contactable.

This was a great resource. If anyone has copies of the blog, please either provide a link, or feel free to PM me the content. :ok:

Thanks
The G

Globally Challenged
18th Aug 2013, 20:35
I just came across this thread as I was looking to see if there was an update to that blog since I grabbed a copy of it 3 years ago.

Well I have no idea what I missed since then - but I do have a PDF of the entire blog up to that point.

I couldn't see how to PM an attachment via pprune and I am reluctant to just upload what I have to the general interwebs for anyone to find (as I have no idea why the author pulled it).

But unless I hear from the author asking me not to do so, I am happy to email a copy of what I have to anyone who PM's their email address to me. :ok: {Edit - I've emailed the blog author to get his permission before I do this so won't be sending copies till I get a reply}

tail wheel
18th Aug 2013, 20:52
What was the exact user name of this "Capt Four Bars". With the correct name I can find out what happened to the posts, even if they were deleted.

Fokker79
20th May 2015, 09:32
Hi Globally Challenged!

It's been a while since your last post about the chance to email the file with the content of the blog.

I read it years ago, when I was about to upgrade and I would like to read it again.

Is there a chance to get the pdf file?

Please, let me know.

Best regards!

Luis Arroyo
Pilot in Command A320FAM, Flight Safety Professional

Nibbles2310
20th May 2015, 10:08
If you know the site's old url chances are you'll be able to find it using web.archive.org.

framer
19th Jun 2015, 07:22
Any luck finding it or getting in touch with the original author?

Natstrackalpha
9th Nov 2015, 12:48
"they" removed all trace, its a conspiracy. just because it was beautiful quality knowledge and was good - they just had to nuke it. the same as they did to MLK, JFK and Jesus - if it is good then they will nail it! MFrs!!! You know what? They would nail God if they could get up there! I`ll bet the entire space Program was funded by an entity who wanted to do just that! Not lol, not funny. If its good as in "GOOD" they take it away. Evil f---g world. Tea anyone?

tail wheel
9th Nov 2015, 12:56
......... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

..............http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Woomera/Closed-1.gif