PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft finance

ollygreen1
28th May 2013, 16:59
Hi Im looking for information or a link regarding the different types of aircraft finance / credit that can be used and an understanding of the key differences between them inc pros and cons.

Any help would be much appreicated

EagleStar
30th May 2013, 15:49
Try this....

Deal insight - Corporate Jet Investor (http://www.corporatejetinvestor.com/categories/business_jet_law)

ollygreen1
21st Jun 2013, 16:23
Many thanks Eaglestar.

I was also looking for details on the financ of small GA aircfrat / prop light commercial.

I've seen finance lease, loan, HP and on and on and can't really find difference and pros and cons

boyztoyz
4th Jul 2013, 19:33
You may have extreme difficulties in the UK AT THE MOMENT. The two major previous players were Hitachi Finance and Lombard.

Hitachi Finance have only just finally sold the last ex Cabair aircraft and have totally pulled out of the market.

I believe that Lomard suffered heavy losses with the closure of several larger flying schools and has sold its book to Close Brothers.

Recent quotes obtained by another company they were being quoted silly rates and wanted directors houses as security rather than the loan being secured on the aircraft- just an expensive remortgage!

Hope that helps