PDA

View Full Version : A319/320 VIP jobs

bringbackthe80s
21st May 2013, 18:04
Hi all

tried the search function but couldn' find any updated info...and tried asking about TAG Asia already..no luck though.

So my quick question is, what are the good jobs at business jet companies operating Airbus? Asia or Europe would both be interesting for me.

Thanks for your time

LGW Vulture
21st May 2013, 23:46
The good jobs are taken.

Next question......?

liftman
27th May 2013, 17:24
and the bad ones? any jobs available?

Globally Challenged
27th May 2013, 18:38
It's almost exclusively who you know with these jobs - so unless you forgot that you are best mates with the chief pilot on one of these operations, I would concentrate on the airlines.

Flying Mechanic
28th May 2013, 04:03
theres a 319 in Macau that was looking for crew , for Comlux i heard.
Deerjet in China has a few in China, i heard they are hiring.

Booglebox
28th May 2013, 07:44
If you're dedicated to the corporate game, rather than just an ex-airline chap looking for a different gig, and if you have the patience to wait for a decent position, you should find somewhere. Competition is stiff, though, and networking is everything. Good luck :cool:

liftman
2nd Jun 2013, 16:39
any deerjet contact? mail on the website doesn't work...

BBJ-Captain
2nd Jun 2013, 20:17
Tempo aviation. Good luck with that. Pay for everything yourself and it'll take 6 months to get Chinese atpl and medical, that's before you get offered a job!

bus_aviator
28th Jul 2013, 01:14
Hello boys and girls, sorry to revive this thread. Anybody here actually work at deerjet? How's the atmosphere. Looking into the acj gig any expats out there heloooooooo.

Hehe thanks guys