PDA

View Full Version : Request Help

READY NOW
21st May 2013, 15:37
Hi,
I hope someone in this board can help me with my request.

I am planning to go to Australia for a long term/permanent settlement.
First of all I will check out my opportunity s in Australian Aviation on the Base of a “Working Holiday Visa”. A permanent Visa on base of the “Skilled Workers Program” in the Future would be also no Problem. (So all of getting a visa would be no problem)

Something to my person:

I am 27 and a highly experienced Aircraft Maintenance Mechanic (First line) with over 8 Years in Military / Civilian Experience (Multiengine Jet / Fighter Aircraft / piston). As Staff Sergeant in the German Air Force I am proofed in several worldwide Military Exercises / NATO Checks / Test Flight and Cross Country Maintenance Missions. Of course I am holding all kind of Ground Handling / Weapon / Ammunition…. Ratings / Educations Possible as well as several special Qualifications.
One of them is the B/C1E/CE/MLST Driving License which allows me to drive Nearly Everything.

As Aviation is the absolute center of my live I will also hold in few days my JAA CPL (MEP/IFR/LONGRANGE/NIGHT VFR/MCC/ATPL Credit) with about 210hr TT.

I am a very Accurate and Hard Working man who is grown up in Aviation. All my references proof me as a Secure Loyal Highly motivated Team Player on best Grades.

My Question is now if someone here could gif me a few tips or a little help how to get started in Australia. (All “CASA” and “IMMI” info s already Reviewed)

I am special interested in a job where I can do Aircraft Maintenance as well as flying Aircrafts (If possible in the same company). Domestic Outback and Remote Bush Pilot Jobs preferred. No special need for ME or IFR Jobs.
I am willing to do any necessary Rating or license.

To be Clear:

I am no 21 year “Pay to Fly / Fly for Food” hour building Boy!!! I am not Interested in mayor Airline Operations! I am grown in Aviation and bring a lot of Qualifications. I want to do Professional Work and I am searching for a Job to set the Base for a permanent Settlement in Australia. My heart beats for all kind of G/A.

I would be very happy about all kind of help from every side.

A few more questions …

Is there any chance to hold my JAA license valid and do the necessary check flights inside Australia?

Is there any Training Database for the CPL E Exam like in FAA and JAA to get prepared (Pay/Freeware)?

Is there any FTO you could recommend to me for the Validation?

And the most important off all:

Does anyone know someone out in Australia who could be interested to give a Highly Motivated / Highly Experienced / Hard Working / Current Certified and Loyal Mechanic / Professional Pilot help with his Startup in Australia?

(!!!NO PAY TO FLY / NO FLY FOR FOOD!!! Professional Work is Worth Professional Payment)

Best Wishes From Bavaria

dodo whirlygig
21st May 2013, 21:08
(!!!NO PAY TO FLY / NO FLY FOR FOOD!!! Professional Work is Worth Professional Payment)

If only a good percentage of GA employers recognised that sentiment.