PDA

View Full Version : Easa zero to frozen atpl adria/hero/rhodos pilots academy

Air Engineer
18th May 2013, 19:42
Hi fellow aviators,

I need some advise and info on the following 3 FTO's. Their price range is about € 40-45k. Which is one of the lowest price i found for the whole package.

1. Adria flight school in Slovenia. They ask around € 39k. Not sure if any hidden costs.

2. Hero FTO in greece. They ask €46K. They give more flight training hours than FAS. All inclusive (housing exam fees etc)

3. FAS Rhodos pilots academy. €45k. All inclusive as well.

Having looked at the 3 options I still find it difficult to make a decision. Adria is flying with very modern glass cockpit planes. While the Fto's in Greece have an all in package.

Has anybody been through the same road?? Any students feedback on the above schools.. Any info is highly appreciated either PM or here on the forum!

Thanks

tdrackos
23rd Nov 2013, 21:27
Hi!
Any experience ogf these FTO ?
Wich should choose , wich one to avoid (why)?

Nemesis666
24th Nov 2013, 13:10
http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/527888-hero-aviation-blackmailing.html

Make your own mind up after reading this!!

Air Engineer
24th Nov 2013, 13:31
If you want to do yourself a favour than stay away. They are only after your money. They play a game. The bad guy is mr D. and the good girl is miss O. In this way they manipulate you to spend your money and not to see any training in an actual aircraft.
Once again dont come back here and crying if they rip you. This is a serious warning to all of you who are tempted to go for a cheap PPL/ATPL course. If you cant afford to pay for a reputable school then do not start!

RedBullGaveMeWings
24th Nov 2013, 14:18
For Adria, add 3000/4000 euro on top of that for landing fees and exam fees.

RedBullGaveMeWings
24th Nov 2013, 14:20
If you want to train in Greece, give a look at Egnatia Aviation, good school for CPL/ME IR with Diamonds equipped G1000 avionics. Accomodation and fees should be included.

liopapas
8th Jan 2014, 04:50
Hello my friend.i finished CPl/IR/ME and FI(A) in F.A.S. I know them personally since i cooperate with them from 2007. They operate from Diagoras airport (rhodos international airport) and they have a branch in Megara / Athens. They operate Socata TB-09/TB-10/ Cesnna C172S and Piper Seneca / PA31-350 Chieftain (mainly for charter operations)... They are friendly people and very cooperative. The airplanes are not tha last era of technology but they are very well maintained. They perform the maintenance of the airplanes by themselves since they are authorised CAMO. Duing my training i faced some problems regarding schedules of the training flights but we solve all these relative problems with good communication and understanding. The Head of Flight trianing (also a copilot in A320 and he is a very skillfull and nice guy.