PDA

View Full Version : What if this had happened ....

hichachoc
15th May 2013, 11:48
... to the two Indian pilots who were taking a nap while the cabin crew were looking after the cockpit? :confused::confused::confused:

Airline pilot locked out of cabin - Independent.ie (http://www.independent.ie/world-news/airline-pilot-locked-out-of-cabin-29269308.html)

I suppose it would have been OK as the skipper had "shown the CC how to fly the plane". :ugh::ugh:

cockney steve
15th May 2013, 12:22
Wasn't the crash-axe working either?:}

captjns
15th May 2013, 13:51
The child of the green line should have continued to VOBL, unless wx was an issue.

cyrilroy21
15th May 2013, 14:05
An interesting comment from the above mentioned article

" I suspect that it may be a Russian made aircraft, however I am open to correction on that. "

In reply to the above comment

" I am of the same opinion,and am surprised that the report did not carry this information. "

Interestingly this flight was actually flown with two captains thanks to a shortage of co pilot in AI . So the Pilot on the FO's seat was a Captain . There was also a trainee pilot in the cockpit at the time on the observers seat undergoing supernumerary flying

hichachoc
15th May 2013, 14:18
"Interestingly this flight was actually flown with two captains thanks to a shortage of co pilot in AI . So the Pilot on the FO's seat was a Captain . There was also a trainee pilot in the cockpit at the time on the observers seat undergoing supernumerary flying"

So why the emergency landing?

captjns
15th May 2013, 14:29
No adult supervision