PDA

View Full Version : Flygosh launch most expensive Ebook of all time!

cgwhitemonk11
12th May 2013, 08:03
Fly Gosh: This is HOW YOU can become a Pilot - FlyGosh Pilot Secrets (http://www.flygosh.com/2013/05/this-is-how-you-can-become-pilot.html)

This complete and utter muppet is now emailing people and advertising on his website that you can become a 'success' if you just give him 98 USD.

For this he will share all his secrets of the universe... What a guy... :}

The sad thing is many will probably pay this knowing the desperation people get into about trying to get their first flying job but I thought this nonsense should be highlighted here.

I did smile when I seen the recommendation at the bottom of the page... from someone who is clearly related to him! :ugh:

jetjockey696
12th May 2013, 11:06
no 49USD... :ok: hahaha read all the way to the bottom....

cgwhitemonk11
12th May 2013, 12:51
Oh yeah sorry, it actually is a deal in that case!

joblooker
12th May 2013, 19:48
I have found 2 jobs thanks to this book.

now i m flying the 320.

RedBullGaveMeWings
12th May 2013, 19:54
So this book is even better than "Get a head for the sky"?

cgwhitemonk11
13th May 2013, 08:14
joblooker: you consistently rave about how everyone should P2F and how great it is, and in another thread today you posted:

''since i stopped to fly I make more money than when I was flying and i pretty much do nothing all day long''

So either you don't fly the A320 at all and are a liar, or you are a P2F A320 pilot, neither of which would surprise me and of course you would recommend a 'How to P2F' book for almost 100 USD :}

MartinCh
13th May 2013, 08:36
Nevermind the subtle difference between 'stopped to fly' and 'stopped flying'. Something utterly elusive to non-native English speakers with limited grammar skills.

aeronino
13th May 2013, 09:33
I have to agree with joblooker. Read the book and it certainly does contain valuable information and I like the part where Andy share how he build his connections. I learned so much and realize that I have made so many mistakes. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a pilot job. Two thumbs up:ok:

Wirbelsturm
13th May 2013, 15:14
Trust me 'you' will come out at interview, irrespective of the books you've read, the courses you've taken and the preparation you've undertaken.

Be you, forget those who 'promise' you a technique and be yourself.

That's what the interviewer's want to see, not a 'puppet'.

Good luck.

pfvspnf
5th Sep 2016, 09:06
Haha read ace the technical, not this garbage

FerrisBueller
5th Sep 2016, 21:10
Have to agree, rubbish!

Luke SkyToddler
6th Sep 2016, 08:15
So a guy whose main business is selling ludicrously overpriced P2F schemes with sh!tty third world airlines, is now selling a $100 ebook about the secrets of "how you can become a pilot"?

Gee I wonder what advice he gives you :hmm:

And which shonky P2F agency he recommends using :rolleyes:

Got to take your hat off to the guy, if he can actually get people to pay him to read his own advertising ...