PDA

View Full Version : 35mm Slides

Tarnished
29th Apr 2013, 08:08
Have been clearing out ruthlessly.

Have discovered a box of old 35 mm slides from 70's.

About 1000 in all. Farnboro, Biggin, RIAT (Greenham) TFM Leuchars to name a few. They have been in the box for best part of 30 years and carted from home to home un opened.

They are otherwise for the bin unless someone wants them. Variable quality and detail.

I'll even pay for UK postage.

Regards

Tarnished

cyflyer
29th Apr 2013, 10:44
Sort them out somehow, put them for sale on ebay. Such a waste to bin them. If you got only 1 pound for each, thats a 1000 pound.

Old Photo.Fanatic
29th Apr 2013, 11:10
I would welcome them with open arms.
Please check your PMs
OPF

PS
For the record I run a Home for unwanted Aviation/Aircraft "Slides".!!!!!
All donations gratefully received and appreciated.
Please feel reassured that any offerings are for my own personal collection, not to be sold on or used in any way.

I have a personal collection of my own work totalling around 60,000+ slides of Aircraft so always on the look out for addditions to my suplimentary collection from "Other Sources".

OPF

Lightning Mate
30th Apr 2013, 11:57
If you have any shots of the winning JP5 at the International Air Tattoo 1976 I would greatly appreciate it.

Old Photo.Fanatic
1st May 2013, 00:09
LM,
Give it some time and I will check.
I did cover the arrivals/static at Greenham '76 so I imagine I might have.
Can you maybe PM with more details about the JP. Ident numbers etc.
as I think that there were a few JPs at the show.

Cheers
OPF

NutLoose
2nd May 2013, 16:06
Nothing to do with me but noticed these

1,000-1,1000 TRAY OF MILITARY AIRCRAFT SLIDES FOR SALE, DETAILS AS BELOW | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380630649291?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649)

Old Photo.Fanatic
3rd May 2013, 00:23
Nutloose.
I know the person actioning these slides.
A real aboveboard chap. been dealing in slides for years with some real top quality rare Slides.
Very extensive travels in the past so knows his stuff.

I imagine this lot is mostly run of the mill common types, but I would think they are at least reasonable content and quality.

OPF