PDA

View Full Version : Earger to buy Flight Technique Analysis for Professional Pilots

flyzhz
29th Apr 2013, 03:44
Hi,friends;
I am 25 years old,I fly Boeing 737NG,in China.I really want to buy the book-- Flight Technique Analysis for Professional Pilots(by Les Kumpula)! But there is no store to buy it in China.I really don't know how to buy books on Aircraft Technical Book Company, Aviation Books and Video Resources (http://www.actechbooks.com) .
So,I'm hopping if any friend fly to China GUANGZHOU offen,can I ask for help from him or her? I will give him or her my phone number and pay him or her in BAIYUN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.And I will do my best to take you have fun in GUAGNZHOU.
Anyway,it is also helpful if you can tell me where I can buy it.Some of my friends fly to USA,Canada, Australia ofen.I used to fly in MONCTOM FLIGHE COLLEGE,NB,Canada,and I have friend there.Hope someone can tell me some bookstore where I can buy it.
Thank you very much!

flyzhz
29th Apr 2013, 16:52
Sorry to brother you again. If anybody would know any bookstore where my friend this book near 3700 East Valley Road Renton ,WA ? Hard to learn,but I will keep good hope.