PDA

View Full Version : Jetplanner and ETOPS II

calimhiro
26th Apr 2013, 18:16
Hello,

anyone here is using Jetplanner with new ETOPS II features in daily operations ?
I would like some advices on how to properly setup our customer databases, and some flightplan's format codes (other than ETP and FLE) to test.
Thanks.

Stephane

bcp7
26th Apr 2013, 19:43
Your Jeppesen Account manager is responsible to ensure that your jetplanner is configured properly for your company's operations. That would be my first call or e-mail.

calimhiro
27th Apr 2013, 04:40
I'm already in contact with Jeppesen Support.
I would like to have people's experience if they use it in a daily operations.
I found some limits with the system, and I wanted to know if some people have sorted it out.
For example, EEP and EXP are defined by "60min" airports listed in a specific customer database. Sometimes, one of these airports is closed by NOTAM at night due to wip. Thence extending the ETOPS segment and the new EXP (or EEP) is defined by a new airport farther away. Actually I have no other way than removing the "faulty" airport from the database during the validity time of the NOTAM. Then put it back again when the airport resumes normal operation.
This method is not efficient for our daily operations.

Stephane

bcp7
28th Apr 2013, 21:57
Sorry, all my work with Jetplanner was with corporate operations, no ETOPS required, so I am no help there.

j140870
17th May 2013, 00:15
Ask your rep to contact the Product Owner for advice on the coming enhancements that will address your need. :D

Booglebox
17th May 2013, 08:35
Enhancements? to Jetplanner?! :eek::eek::eek: *faints*

plans123
17th May 2013, 16:17
You'd better believe it :ok:

Xesc22
15th Nov 2013, 22:14
Sthefane, you are right. We are starting to use etop ii in order to calculate the 3 scenario with the study of one eng out alone requeted by our cv. And we are doing like you. In spite of specify the timing of operation ours in the airport databse, the system do not act with this information. We hope that improve some aspects in short time. Brgs

plans123
19th Nov 2013, 20:13
Have you actually fed this back to the Account Manager and are Jepps even aware? If you don't tell them... They can't fix it.

D7 Dispatcher
19th Dec 2013, 02:03
I do feel u Stephane.....we are having the same problem....reported to them but no reply yet on the work around....:ugh:

j140870
3rd Jan 2014, 02:03
either you are not asking the right question, or the right contact.

whom exactly did you report your issue to?? Do you have the name of your account representative?