PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Jet, the new price of slavery : €49.500

B737driiver
26th Apr 2013, 16:56
Dear Pilot,

The next Eagle Jet International B737 NG program is finalized:

500 Hour B737 NG
Major National Airline based nearby Europe
Simulator Assessment to take place in Western Europe within 1 week and program will start shortly thereafter
JAA Frozen ATPL with B737 NG Type Rating endorsement required
Pilots must be between the age of 21 and 35 (this is a mandatory requirement)
Program Price: €49.500 EUR (+ Assessment cost to be finalized shortly)
If you have confirmed availability to start the program immediately with current license, type rating, first class medical, English and with financing in place, you can apply by emailing current aviation resume and indicating in your cover email, your license, type rating, medical and English expiration dates. No information is provided via telephone at this stage (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE). Only the pilots whose resumes are approved will then receive complete program details.

Sincerely.

joblooker
26th Apr 2013, 18:07
the pimp is calling the jaa whores...:(

RedBullGaveMeWings
26th Apr 2013, 18:12
Major National Airline based in Europe???:eek:

pakythepilot
26th Apr 2013, 18:17
First is nearby Europe, and second obviously they state it just to make it more... let say cool and attract more people.

Shooting_Star
26th Apr 2013, 19:42
Any idea which company "near europe" it is ? Ram ?

JASPA
26th Apr 2013, 20:00
Stinks of ageism.

Just on the phone to my lawyer:=:=:=

Bunch of :mad:

TeaTowel
26th Apr 2013, 21:09
Stinks of Richism too.

BAe 146-100
26th Apr 2013, 23:37
Any idea which company "near europe" it is ? Ram ?

SunExpress would be my guess.

RedBullGaveMeWings
26th Apr 2013, 23:53
Or Pegasus?

Coventrian
27th Apr 2013, 04:36
50k to work for an airline... we really need to stop buying this stuff guys...

captain.weird
27th Apr 2013, 06:26
No it can't be SunExpress.

I'ld say RAM or Pegasus.

finswe
27th Apr 2013, 11:07
Agree with Lappy1987!!

flyasthesky
27th Apr 2013, 11:11
Dumb enough to pay it, then you are dumb enough to lose it.:ugh:

I wonder if Eaglejet are looking for sales staff. $$$

a320--
27th Apr 2013, 11:27
If they can afford to increase the price that means it's in demand and it's very much not near the end of P2F!!

5 years at least before things start to turn around I think.

jimmyjetplane
27th Apr 2013, 12:40
Ageism is now in recruitment is now unlawful it not?

jetjockey696
27th Apr 2013, 19:19
Now even Airborne Personnel are offering on behalf Air Atlanta Icelandic, are inviting experienced pilots to register their interest in B747-400 TRTO courses.

all for a cheap.. 31000USD:ok: + 100hrs line training.+ 1 yr contract....

but once you finish line training...you get salary but no salary during training...

I guess no free type rating these days....golden days are nearly over...

NO AGE LIMIT.....:E

joblooker
28th Apr 2013, 11:58
Now even Airborne Personnel are offering on behalf Air Atlanta Icelandic, are inviting experienced pilots to register their interest in B747-400 TRTO courses.

all for a cheap.. 31000USD:ok: + 100hrs line training.+ 1 yr contract....

but once you finish line training...you get salary but no salary during training...

I guess no free type rating these days....golden days are nearly over...

NO AGE LIMIT.....:E

show me copy of contract.?

I don't believe they will keep you and pay you when more money coming from zombies...

usually the first 3 months are on probation, it means they can kick you out for any reason. nobody is forced to keep a pilots because he paid for line training and or type rating.

guys you should go see a lawyer to analyze the piece of crappy contract you got.... I tell you something, nothing will be in your advantage.... only the official work law issued by the government may work. this is why for 100 euro go see a lawyer before embarking in this aviation misery....

make me laugh when guys send money to USA, then few months later ask where they can get a lawyer because they didn't fly as said in their contract and they are too ashamed to report their misadventure here... :'(

Piltdown Man
28th Apr 2013, 13:51
...golden days are nearly over.

...and the golden shower days are now the norm.

VirginSkid
29th Apr 2013, 10:46
I cannot believe that people are happy to pay 50K for the hours and you ARE required to confirm to their ageism, pay for selection and take all the risks, be at their back and call...AND this is a price after paying for a TYPE and BASE?

Seriously.......?

I am sure you will also do these 500 hours over a 2 year period.....There is no incentive for any of these airlines to expedite your 500 hours!

Ahaha - why pay monkeys peanuts - when the monkeys are happy to pay you! LOL

dcoded
30th Apr 2013, 12:09
Maybe Armavia? They will get the NG very soon, no?

Tiyara
9th May 2013, 03:56
50.000euro and we want young.. no older than 35 yrs old.

it must really work for them if they are selective like that.

this is absolutely sad. NO MERCY in this aviation animal industry.

No one controls these figures and business ....

truckflyer
9th May 2013, 07:58
I know Adria Airways wants to do something like this, but I don't think they have any NG's as far as I know!

I do see why these and Lo-Co's want young pilots, because us older, will only put up with such "crap" conditions in limited time!

JQKA
9th May 2013, 19:50
I know Adria Airways wants to do something like this, but I don't think they have any NG's as far as I know

Affirm!.they just have Airbus..
bt they want to act like an agency and want to do the "same" of Eagle jet and make money with Lion.:eek:...

sascha410
12th May 2013, 08:59
Adria Airways has B737 as well. Company is bought by MNG - Turkish company and they are planning to get tid of Boings.

Proline21
12th May 2013, 20:20
I believe Eaglejet has been working with RAM before and I guess it will be RAM.

Due to new laws in Turkey I doubt it will be a Turkish Airline (1500hrs on type for expats).

Ubertako
15th May 2013, 12:44
It is for Tunisair and you'll fly about 50 hours average a month.
Does anybody know the reliability of Eagle Jet Int?

joblooker
16th May 2013, 22:17
not reliable at all. avoid at all cost...

B-737
25th Nov 2013, 03:10
Here are the new prices of Eaglejet for both the 737 and 320 . Next time it will be 100.000 euros for 300 hrs???

Please note the next B737 NG Program is now finalized:

1- Base: nearby Europe.

2- Area of operations: mainly to and from major western European airports.

3- Partner airline: reputable large established airline with high training standards operating long haul, short and medium range as well as regional flights.

4- Airline Operator Conversion Course + 300 hours as a B737 NG First Officer during scheduled passenger operations (no option to extend to more hours).

5- Assessment in December; program start date in January.

6- Must hold a European passport with European JAA EASA B737 NG type rating. Must be between the ages of 21 and 32 years old.

7- Program price: €59,500 euros (no VAT to be added).

If you have confirmed full time availability to start the program in January, you can apply by emailing your current aviation resume and indicating license, type, medical and English expiration dates.

Due to the high interest for this program, NO telephone calls. Emails ONLY. No further information to be provided at this stage. Pilots whose resumes are approved will then receive final program details and be scheduled for assessment.

B-737
25th Nov 2013, 03:10
Please note the next A320 program for JAA / EASA A320 type rated pilots is now finalized. As required by our partner airline, pilots complete an extensive A320 Airline Transition Training including 36 hours A320 FTD and 36 hours A320 FFS with the partner airline they will on line with. Our partner airline is a reputable and established airline with high training standards.

Start Date:
Early January 2014

Base:
Nearby Europe with most flights into the European airspace and major western European airports

Program Price:
€63,500 EUR for the A320 Airline Transition Training including 36 hours A320 FTD and 36 hours A320 FFS, Airline Operator Conversion Course and 300 Hours as an A320 First Officer during scheduled passenger operations (no option to extend to more hours)

Requirements:

Pilots must hold a JAA / EASA Frozen ATPL with JAA /EASA A320 Type Rating including Base Training already completed.
Pilots must be between 21 and 35 years old (this is a mandatory requirement).
No minimum flight time requirement

If you have confirmed full time availability to start the A320 program early January 2014 with financing in place, you can apply by emailing your current aviation resume and indicating the following:

License & Type Rating Expiration Dates
Medical Expiration Date
English Expiration Date
Passport Expiration Date

You can enroll for the program without having these items current BUT they will all need to be current for several months on the first day of the program. Only the pilots who resumes are approved will receive final program details. Due to the high interest for this program, NO telephone calls. Emails ONLY. No further information to be provided at this stage.

flaps35
25th Nov 2013, 19:09
It can't be Pegasus due to the new turkish rules by the Turkish goverment.
Pegasus needs first officers with Turkish nationality.
It is with RAM you need more then 2 years to do the 500 hours in the mean time you have to live in marocco without 1 pence sallary.50k for the training and a little 15k for the living costs 50+15=65k and all of this for nothing even after 500 hours you will be still siting home and sending application mails.Buy a second hand aircraft for 65k you will get more fun then paying for that mobs,bandits,mafia scamfolk.

lingdee
26th Nov 2013, 01:04
I would say the 737 is with royal air maroc and the A320 with Tunisair

P40Warhawk
24th Dec 2013, 16:53
It is getting a sick world for us. I knew it was bad 2 years ago when I started my training, but it was already bad at that time, so I was expecting little improvement by the time I will be finished. I am finished now since 3 months, and now notice it is even worse. Even Ryan Air is considering to abuse us with 500 Hours programs. WTF. Well I really hope people start to see Aviation is worse then the worst illness on the planet.
No respect for us anymore. It starts to become a volunteers job. We are expected to hold up our hands in the terminal to make it possible to buy bread, and hopefully someone wants to buy us an Cola.

How are we suppose to live? From what after investing so much money for our training?
This all just to help the airlines making profit on our backs. Sucking us out. And not the way we like it.
The CEO's taking their bonusses. Living like Kings in Paradise and we have to live under a bridge. So living in HELL.
I thought it could not get worse, but it is even worse then 2 years ago. Where is it going?
I wanted to fly, because the job itself is great, but I dont want to be my whole life a poor basterd living under a bridge. Not able to start a family. Actually we should start a protest group. Not just stupid talking, but take real action in the way that Airlines FINALLY listen to us.
They are dependent on us. We are trained to fly those planes. Without us , they make no profit.
If they respect us, then we can have respect for them.

moko
24th Dec 2013, 17:30
Warhawk,
unfortunately I cannot agree with you completely. Protest groups, strikes etc won`t help, because aviation is not closed proffesion, there is endless queue of wannabies and in fact almost anyone having money or rich parents can become a pilot within a year or so. Pilots are really easy replaceable, training costs nothing for airlines and there always will be someone willing to accept :mad: T&C to get jet job, command etc. quicker than the others. I think that only EASA can somehow stop this ride to the bottom. Pilots are slaves already, our T&C in many companies is factor affecting safety. I hope that accident involving victims will not be necessary to open somebody`s eyes...

Diamond_Twinstar
29th Dec 2013, 05:44
So If I understand correctly... Pilots (who are supposed to be 'smart' in the public eye) after having paid sometimes over 100k€ in integrated training plus TR, are actually FIGHTING to PAY 50k€ extra to then fly for FREE? I mean I had been wanting to become a pilot and just that since age 7 but my little brain sees RED here... I was just at an interview the other day where I was told that not only was my TR going to be paid for (on that same aircraft) provided I sign a 3 year bond (Yes people they want to KEEP me not KICK me out asap) but they are also going to PAY me about 30k€ per year. Yes guys, retribution for my work band help ing them make money. It's called a JOB.
Now I know not everyone is this lucky, but if your passion looks like it will destroy your life (except for those super rich guys who don't care) please do something else. Even janitor will pay better. Then with the money saved, build yourself a replica of the cockpit of your favorite airliner and fly it.

departures131
29th Dec 2013, 14:51
I think that is a really good Idea. I myself have a CPL MECIR but don't have any intensions to fly for employment, just for pleasure.

I am looking in to the cost of purchasing an old level C/D simulator and having it re-installed in my warehouse at the back of my house, but until now there is not much information on the net of how much this would cost etc. I am looking at a 747-300 or 737 classic sort of thing, probably to run it fixed base with option of motion. any way I am keen to fly the jets for a little while, whether it be sims or the real thing. have around 200k pounds for the project.

I may even be able to start a small business out of it for genuine airline pilots looking to brush up on there sim skills pre OPC time, or Airline captain for a day style corporate events.

Sirijus
30th Dec 2013, 00:41
I was just at an interview the other day where I was told that not only was my TR going to be paid for

You are among something like 10% of people who got anything as good as that, with TR paid and a decent starting salary. I do agree though that paying to fly is disgusting, but fto graduates are people too and sooner or later they might get as desperate as that

I am looking in to the cost of purchasing an old level C/D simulator

Don't know the exact prices, but a 737 FFS, made still before the fall of the Soviet Union, might set you back around 2-3 million euros if it still is usable and has been properly maintained. There is a 737NG FBT for sale on ebay for 200k $

pilotchute
30th Dec 2013, 15:40
Someone once said that that the way you could tell if someone was crazy by watching them do the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

If you think spending more money will get you job on top of the bucket loads you have already spent you are a little crazy. There are jet qualified people out there now by the dozen who cant get back in the cockpit. P2F does have limited success for a small amount of people. For over 80% I would say its money wasted.

Please stop spending money hoping it will fix your problems.

Greenlights
30th Dec 2013, 23:27
P40Warhawk:
It is getting a sick world for us. I knew it was bad 2 years ago when I started my training, but it was already bad at that time, so I was expecting little improvement by the time I will be finished. I am finished now since 3 months, and now notice it is even worse.

sadly you're right......but eh, since some of us told it on forums for long time ago, and many suckers call us "negative" people. So, now, from of you see it the truth.
And now you tell what we told long time.

Nothing against you, just to tell people now that it's true indeed.

and I keep telling on forums to awake wannabe "don't become pilot". Or you may but prepare to have your blood sucked.

I don't think it become a volunteer job. No.

I am going to tell you the futur of this job :

since it's impossible to operate single pilot cockpit, legally speaking (320, 737 for exemple), they make this possible by asking the F/O to pay.

economically it is as if there was only ONE pilot on board. :)

so, expect in the futur, worse than today. F/O will pay until to become a captain. Do you want to bet with me ? I will.

BTW, I left the career for one of these reasons...

really, I feel so sorry for thousands of wannabe, paying huge money for just that.

pinoyboy
26th Jan 2014, 23:08
60 thousand for pilot training is bad enough and then another 66 thousand dollars for line training ? what a joke !:mad: its amazing that any airlines even pay their f/os a salary since there are so many people (usually from a certain (sub) asian country) willing to pay. fortunately their currency has dropped quite abit in value against the dollar so it makes it harder for them to "buy a job".:D

Wirbelsturm
27th Jan 2014, 16:58
Then they can come into the industry and tell the rest of us how mean and spiteful we've all been not preserving their future terms and conditions.

Makes me laugh.