PDA

View Full Version : Freeloaders

Chock Chucker
26th Apr 2013, 12:42
Someone started a thread hear a long while ago about freeloaders on aircraft.

I wouldnt mind starting up a new theread in regards to aircraft freeloaders that people have found.

I'm an aircraft engineer & once found a big brown shedded snake skin while doing an inspection under the rear centre floorboards of an old Papu Nuigini Air Force DC3 that had arrived in Australia for a C of A to be used by Dick Lang desert safari flights. It scared the hell out of me & i quickly threw down the floor board.

An apprentice aircraft engineer i worked with collapsed at work oneday, he was rushed to hospital & upon medical work up was found to have 2 very small puncture wounds on one of his lower legs which pierced through his overalls.

Blood toxicoligy tests in hospital found that he had been bitten by a small venemous king brown snake without noticing while working inside a light aircraft in the hangar. The apprentice survived no worries at all & lived to tell the story. He was a very lucky young man to survive.

His name was Chris, so the big hangar joke after this was to call him Chrissssssssssssssssssssss, Chrissssssssssssssssss, hissing like a snake.

Would be great to hear from others out their.

Chock Chucker. :ok:

Aviater
27th Apr 2013, 03:14
There was already a thread about freeloaders in aviation. Some lowlife freeloader on welfare asking for donations to do type training.

Not sure what happened to it.

Chock Chucker
27th Apr 2013, 04:04
Aviater,

I would carefuly watch your future posts to other peoples threads.

Its a low one to call someone else a lowlife freeloader on welfare asking for donations to do type training while i clearly stated in my post that i had to leave my job as a Licensed Aircraft Engineer to take care of a sick family member for an extended period of time while at the same time trying to survive on unemployment payments.

You can get yourself into a lot of hot water with non correct & nasty posts personally directed at others. Its called defamation.

It would be in your best interest to remove your last post on this thread or edit/re-correct your inconsistencies, if not i will go forward & make a report to the PPRuNe Web site team.

Chock Chucker :ok:

cod liver oil
27th Apr 2013, 22:47
Once found an owl setting up shop behind RH outflow valve of B747 classic. The aircraft was sitting in the weeds (short term parking), and somebody had reported some activity in the area.
I was asked to investigate, but I didn't think anything of it ... got in the highlift, and selected platform up.
Man that bird scared the ****e out of me when he come flyin' out of there.
Biggest eyes I've ever seen ... I though he was going to kick my ass but he flew off instead
That was about 15yrs ago ... great memory ;)
cod

Terry McCassey
28th Apr 2013, 07:08
It's actually called defamation.

munster
28th Apr 2013, 07:59
While we're at it. It's called welfare!

747 jock
28th Apr 2013, 09:22
You can get yourself into a lot of hot water with non correct & nasty posts personally directed at others. Its called defimation

The post in question made no reference whatsoever to a named person, named pprune user or indeed, any other reference by which a person could be identified so there was nothing "personally directed" at anyone.

It also appears that the original post mentioned has been removed from pprune so without your reply, few, if any people would have had any idea who was being discussed in the post from Aviater.

Chock Chucker
28th Apr 2013, 09:45
This is not the first time the Aviater has made negative remarks to myself. He posted to my thread that was recently removed with nasty comments also.

I know because i read them & they have all been directed at me. This last post hear that the Aviater has put up is totally discusting & to write such terrible & incorrect things about myself is definately defamation.

If the PPRuNE Moderators were to pull the file & retrieve my removed thread they would see. No doubt about it.

Chock chucker :ok:

747 jock
28th Apr 2013, 09:51
The Aviater definately made these defamation comments on his post on a thread that was recently removed.

But as it was removed, very few people would have had any idea who was being referred to in the earlier post, no idea that is until you decided give all the details of the post that had been removed.